11 Second Club Snake eyes are a good thing

Just made it in

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 11:03 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just made it in

Still on stock clutch and 10 bolt, gotta change that if i wanna go any faster!

BTW...Sacramento doesn't care about track prep and/or conditions, i have a nice chip in my windshield from pro mods and outlaws shooting rocks back into the staging lanes...only when i told the guy what happened did he blow the burnout areas out
Old 03-25-2008, 11:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

hey bro what color is your car? I went out to Sac raceway also on the 22nd. Me and some buddies took our cars. I had the pewter WS6 out there. I seen a white and red camaro that were fast so i was just wondering.

Oh and the pro mods did tear up that track!! Even though they were nice to watch

Anyways, nice times too!! I would like to do a cam swap soon.....
Old 03-25-2008, 11:24 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by tnmotown
hey bro what color is your car? I went out to Sac raceway also on the 22nd. Me and some buddies took our cars. I had the pewter WS6 out there. I seen a white and red camaro that were fast so i was just wondering.

Oh and the pro mods did tear up that track!! Even though they were nice to watch

Anyways, nice times too!! I would like to do a cam swap soon.....
thanks man, its a black SS...only ran 3 times...once i got the 11 i quit, mainly cause i had 100+ mile drive home and didn't wanna bust the 10 bolt and i was kinda bummed about the windshield. But those guys were awesome, it wasn't their fault...

i saw your car, there was a white Ws6 there too and a SOM SS...see that chick on the harley?
Old 03-25-2008, 11:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by N01SS
thanks man, its a black SS...only ran 3 times...once i got the 11 i quit, mainly cause i had 100+ mile drive home and didn't wanna bust the 10 bolt and i was kinda bummed about the windshield. But those guys were awesome, it wasn't their fault...

i saw your car, there was a white Ws6 there too and a SOM SS...see that chick on the harley?
the way she was bouncing on that bike, i didnt miss it!!

Black SS, now i remember. Is that cam only and stock heads? Yeah im affraid to launch also because of the 10 bolt
Old 03-25-2008, 11:55 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by tnmotown
the way she was bouncing on that bike, i didnt miss it!!

Black SS, now i remember. Is that cam only and stock heads? Yeah im affraid to launch also because of the 10 bolt
Yup that was NICE

Stock heads, if i could start over i would have bought a 9 inch first...it sucks to have to worry about it so much! When you goin back? It was my buds first time up there in his GTO, gotta go back and get him some better times soon.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:36 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey man... i was there watching that day and helping out the white Z launching and other things.... i was the kid looking guy at the starting line most of the day....

but your car reminding me of mine same cam....not to bad of times...

and as for the pro mods they actuallly helped the track as they were laying down rubber.... both lanes were **** by the end of the day
Old 03-26-2008, 03:49 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by camscam02
hey man... i was there watching that day and helping out the white Z launching and other things.... i was the kid looking guy at the starting line most of the day....

but your car reminding me of mine same cam....not to bad of times...

and as for the pro mods they actuallly helped the track as they were laying down rubber.... both lanes were **** by the end of the day
Yup they definetly helped traction, not blaming those guys at all...fun times!

I've heard about your car, don't think i've seen you run it though!
Old 03-26-2008, 12:13 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh cool cool.... yea were putting the racetronix system in it at the moment and will be gonig to the dyno later to day to tune the 150 shot...

ill be at the track this saturday if you wanna come check it out...
Old 03-27-2008, 04:50 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by camscam02
oh cool cool.... yea were putting the racetronix system in it at the moment and will be gonig to the dyno later to day to tune the 150 shot...

ill be at the track this saturday if you wanna come check it out...
Yeah thats a long trip for me, won't be able to get back this saturday...good luck though!

BTW...how much does it weigh? That thing MPH's for an A4...!

I thought i'd trap a little higher than 116...i guess the stock rear/3.42's and clutch have something to do with that, need to find some more weight to pull too

Quick Reply: Just made it in