I posted this again because there were some problems with the link I posted.
My car that took 5 years to build to this point. She does 12.03 @ 114 mph on street tires and 100 Shot of nitrous. My previous car was an 82' Camaro V6 2.8L, so, yes, I love Camaros. Here's what's in her so far...
1. 5.7L V8
2. LS2 Heads with Titanium vavle springs
3. Thunder Racing cam (224/224 .563/.563 112LSA)
4. Comp Cam timing chain
5. Manley push rods
6. Melling HV oil pump
7. NGK Tr6 Spark plugs
8. Metco Motorsports Billet fuel rain
9. 42# Injectors from EFI Componenets
10. 100 Wet shot nitrous kit from Nitrous Outlet w/ 10lb bottle and automatic bottle heater.
11. SLP Cold air intake
12. High Flow MAF
13. 72mm Throttle Body
14. 3000 RPM Stall from TCI
15. 1 3/4" Long tube headers, 3" y Pipe and 3" E-Cut out all from QTP.
16. A GMMG Chambered Muffler
17. 12 Bolt Moser w/ 3.73 gears and an Eaton Posi
18. Glow Shift guages (Nitrou Press, Tranny Temp and Fuel Press)
Engine: 384 hp@ 5600 rpm and 391 ft/lbs of torque
W/ Nitrous: 475hp @5479 rpm and 661 ft/lbs of torque http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIHFTOiDam0