12 Second Club In the 12s yet? Come inside!

Im In the 12's!

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 07:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2TR
'02 SS A4 in stock form I went 13.2 with Nitto 555R Drag Radials.

Ad in a stall 12.7...

Ad in a cam 11.9....

So you need a fixed and build trans, and sticky tires. You are WAY off from your potential!
5 tenths from just the stall, and .8 from stall to cam. That's awesome, What about your bolt ons...
Old 12-26-2011, 06:22 PM
11 Second Club

I Have a bent passenger side LCA... Think this could of mess up my time at all?
At launch Mainly?...
Old 01-05-2012, 06:10 PM
11 Second Club

^^^^^ Maybe?
Old 01-06-2012, 02:06 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
I Have a bent passenger side LCA... Think this could of mess up my time at all?
At launch Mainly?...
if its bent, then the rear isnt sitting in the car straight... Thus, having horrible front to rear alignment.. This COULD be the cause of your LOW MPH!! your launch actually seems to be pretty good. You have a low ET for the MPH. YOUR MPH FLAT SUCKS FOR YOUR MODS!!!!!! SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!! Your car should run AT LEAST A HALF SECOND QUICKER IF IT HAS A STALL.... Address your issues first. Then worry about more power... Hope you get it all sorted out.
Old 01-06-2012, 02:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

I think your sig is confusing some of us, well me anyway. I thought you had a stall, you don't do you? I'd say you have a mid twelve in it with drs, and low 12/high 11 after the stall IMO. Good time for stock stall, streets, and a slipping trans. IMO the shorties with the cutout are fine for now. Congrats .
Old 01-06-2012, 08:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by moge11
if its bent, then the rear isnt sitting in the car straight... Thus, having horrible front to rear alignment.. This COULD be the cause of your LOW MPH!! your launch actually seems to be pretty good. You have a low ET for the MPH. YOUR MPH FLAT SUCKS FOR YOUR MODS!!!!!! SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!! Your car should run AT LEAST A HALF SECOND QUICKER IF IT HAS A STALL.... Address your issues first. Then worry about more power... Hope you get it all sorted out.
Im not seeking more power just yet, happy with what i put down, but was wondering if my bent LCA may have messed up my Launch or 1/4 period...

Originally Posted by oddwraith
I think your sig is confusing some of us, well me anyway. I thought you had a stall, you don't do you? I'd say you have a mid twelve in it with drs, and low 12/high 11 after the stall IMO. Good time for stock stall, streets, and a slipping trans. IMO the shorties with the cutout are fine for now. Congrats .
MY SIG Yes, I guess you have to read it well, specially at the end.
IT does say 3600 stall, trans cooler, nitrous next, After the mod list.

I also think the shorties are doing ok, with Hollowed catalatycs and cut out.
Street tires suck, even for an Auto, I guess i'll find out if the tranny really messed up my time once i get it fixed.

Not sure if i can do the LCA soon, tranny is more important, thats why i wanted input about bent lca when launching.

Quick Reply: Im In the 12's!