12 Second Club In the 12s yet? Come inside!

12:00 Heads-up Series being held @ 41

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 12:00 Heads-up Series being held @ 41

The rules are simple as hell.
You can only run 12.0's or slower w/no throttle stops. Cars will be Tech and look over real good. Any engine combination, but if you have a BBC and only running 12.0's you should be shot! I do not give a damn if you have an import, domestic, luxury etc car as long as it does run
12.0's. I would love to see a 32-car field in this class and I know that we can do it, this can be a start to a pretty good deal for years to come. I will say this for the die hard street racers if you want to not post on here any questions or concerns then email me or call my cell phone number.
Disqualification rules

If a competitor red lights and the other competitor runs under the 12.0, the competitor that had the red light will be disqualified.

If a competitor crosses the boundary line, and the other competitor runs under the 12.0, the competitor that crossed the boundary line will be disqualified.
If competitor red lights and the other competitor cross the boundary line, the competitor that crosses the boundary line will be disqualified & the red light competitor will be reinstated (i.e. worst is worst rule).

Broken – Single Bye Run: If your competitor breaks before he stages and is unable to stage, and you run under the cap, you will forfeit lane choice for the next round. Lane boundary line crossing & red light disqualification rules do not apply on any bye runs.

Once the competitor stages, it is considered a race and all cap rules are in effect. If your competitor breaks after staging and you run under the 12.0 or cross a boundary line, you will be disqualified and your competitor will advance. If a competitor red lights, that competitor will be disqualified.

ENTRY FEE $50.00 TO RACE

THERE IS ALSO A $50.00 POINT FUND THAT IS OPTIONAL.

YOU MUST BE IN THE TOP FOUR IN POINTS AT THE FINAL RACE TO RACE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN SEPTEMBER. WE WILL TAKE THE TOP 4 POINTS LEADERS AND RUN THEM OFF FOR THE TITLE.

PAYOUTS ARE DETERMIND FROM CAR COUNTS.
Call Shon Webb @ 708-421-1728 or email me @ justrcn@comcast.net
Thanks in advance to all that race and help me out.

DATES
All races will be held on Saturdays except for the Finals
Finals will be held on Friday night OCT 3 at SCC Top 4 cars in points from each class will battle for the championship in front of Thousands of spectators.

Dates

1. May 31 (Points race)

2. June 28 with the Outlaw super stocks (points race)

3. July 19 (points race)

4. Aug 16 With the Outlaw super stocks (points race)

5. Sept 20 With Outlaw super stocks (Final points race)

6. Friday OCT 3 will be the fianl 4 from each class doing battle for the championship.

Race #6 will cost only $25 to enter for all 20 finalist

At race 6 we will crown a champion for the 2008 season
You will then be rewarded your points fund and what contingency we come up with from now til then.

Saturday race times.

Gates open at 3:30pm

1st round of qualifying at 5pm

2 nd round at 6pm

First round of eliminations begin at 7pm Sharp

OCT 3rd there will be know qualifying. You will however be allowed to make time runs until 7:30 sharp
At 8pm we will run our first round of champions
You will be paired up accordingly

Top 4 in point from each class

#1 in points will run #4 in points

#2 will run #3

This goes for all 5 classes.

Thanks to LS-1 tech for allowing me to post this here.
SWebb,

Last edited by XBRD3rdGN; 01-10-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:05 PM
Banned

i'd be slower. =(
Old 01-09-2008, 02:56 PM
9 Second Club

wait whare is this track? So basically this is a points series race, and the index is 12.00 but no throttle stops are aloud. Is it full truee or pro tree like super street/gas/comp and all other index classes?..
Old 01-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Dragkid1917
wait whare is this track? So basically this is a points series race, and the index is 12.00 but no throttle stops are aloud. Is it full truee or pro tree like super street/gas/comp and all other index classes?..
Morocco Ind. pro tree, it's more like for a low budget racers w/the opportunity to win a little $.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bryan @ Speed Inc.
i'd be slower. =(
Well come out and just have fun....you never know what could happen.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Teching In

I am just throwing this back out there.....1st race is tomorrow @ 41. The membership is now optional. Thanks.

Quick Reply: 12:00 Heads-up Series being held @ 41