Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

biggest wheel/tire combo

Old 11-05-2009, 02:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default biggest wheel/tire combo

i am sure this is probably been covered on here before, but what is the biggest wheel and tire combination you can put on a 4th Gen Camaro without major body modifications and sticking past the wheel opening? i know 15x10 with a 7.5 bs is the norm with a stock length rear-end, but i am going to be either putting in a Dana 60 or a 12 bolt, so axle length will be changed to accomodate a different offset anyway. will a 15x10 with 5.5 bs fit with 2" narrowed on each side? if so, what tire size fits with that combo? trying to come up with ideas on which way to go with this car since it is currently a roller and this is the 1st direction for rear wheel/tire combos. if nothing with this route works to my satisfaction, then it will be changed to mini-tubbed or go all out and back-half the car and go strictly drag car! any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Old 11-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Moz
Launching!

Originally Posted by dragracer5372
i am sure this is probably been covered on here before, but what is the biggest wheel and tire combination you can put on a 4th Gen Camaro without major body modifications and sticking past the wheel opening? i know 15x10 with a 7.5 bs is the norm with a stock length rear-end, but i am going to be either putting in a Dana 60 or a 12 bolt, so axle length will be changed to accomodate a different offset anyway. will a 15x10 with 5.5 bs fit with 2" narrowed on each side? if so, what tire size fits with that combo? trying to come up with ideas on which way to go with this car since it is currently a roller and this is the 1st direction for rear wheel/tire combos. if nothing with this route works to my satisfaction, then it will be changed to mini-tubbed or go all out and back-half the car and go strictly drag car! any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
I fit a 325-50-15 under mine and have a narrowed rear same as yours.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:00 PM
9 Second Club

My 9" rear is narrowed 2.25" per side with 15x10.25" Bogarts with 5.5 BS and 325/50 MT drag radials. Heres some pics I just posted in another thread.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: biggest wheel/tire combo