Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

weld racing pro star wheels ???

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 05:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weld racing pro star wheels ???

hi ,

i have a camaro 02 ls1 and i want to gett a pro star wheels put i have some problem i dont know whats the fit size for front wheels and rear or back wheels becuse i like for backsaid a width will be more than the front wheels but i didnt want the back wheels be out from the body ... how to chose a fit size for a rims in Wheel Size and Back Space and Bolt Pattern and tire ?? please help me
Old 05-03-2011, 06:35 PM
11 Second Club

im curious too
Old 05-03-2011, 06:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I have no idea what you just said, but for a stock length rear axle you want the following:

15x10 with 7.5" backspace 5x4.75 bolt pattern
15x3.5 with 1.75" backspace 5x4.75 bolt pattern

Of course with Prostar wheels you will need to grind your brakes to clear the calipar. For not much more money, you can buy Weld RTS wheels in the same sizes as mentioned above, only a 1.5" front backspace, and bolt them on with no modifications front or rear.
Old 05-08-2011, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Camaro396
I have no idea what you just said, but for a stock length rear axle you want the following:

15x10 with 7.5" backspace 5x4.75 bolt pattern
15x3.5 with 1.75" backspace 5x4.75 bolt pattern

Of course with Prostar wheels you will need to grind your brakes to clear the calipar. For not much more money, you can buy Weld RTS wheels in the same sizes as mentioned above, only a 1.5" front backspace, and bolt them on with no modifications front or rear.

first>> thank you for answer me about my problem

2. Is your car wheels the same size that you give me at the top??

3. I will explain something about my problem that I did not know what to do in that

Look at the two points in your car ...

The first point referred to number 1 in this piece in the wheels I want to be broad-more means an increase in size in this piece, but see the point referred to No. 2 in vehicle size or circumference wheels back very excellent research that the wheels did not exceed the limits of the body of the car, but became Parallel to the body .. / Does size or size that you wrote to me will be the same points, who told you Them .

My problem because I've installed wheels, but the size or the size of the rear wheels and wrong because he became the rear wheels with tires outside the body .. My car has become the same old cars, which will be the vicinity of the rear wheels out of the vicinity of the vehicle body is disgusting and not beautiful, and not parallel to the vehicle body

Based on that I want the appropriate size containing the points mentioned above and set out for Camaro 2001 and also I want to make sure of backspace appropriate for the rear wheels

>>> I mean that I do not want to be the rear wheels out of the body but I want to be exactly the level of the body <<<
In conclusion I would like to thank you very much to answer my queries

This is my problem that I talked about .. See how the rear wheels outside the body contour, which makes the car a very inappropriate

Accordingly, I want to know the appropriate size or size of the rear wheels with the knowledge I didn,t want to install wheels for racing but for daily use

>> Bh Ls1

Last edited by bh ls1; 05-12-2011 at 06:58 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Teching In

Here's some pics of some 15x10 Weld Prostars on 28x9.0-15 Mickey Thompson ET Drags I had on my t/a and my ss. Wheels are 7.5" BS and fit great just had to grind the calipers down a litte. Rear wheels and tires are for sale if your interested pm me. Tires only have 4 passes on them.

Last edited by DirtySouthSS; 05-09-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Quick Reply: weld racing pro star wheels ???