Advanced Engineering Tech For the more hardcore LS1TECH residents

100hp per liter on pump gas naturally asperated

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 100hp per liter on pump gas naturally asperated

in the proses and planning of a build, building the car 64 Pontiac catalina wagon this year and engine for it the fallowing. which is why i was 421ci. the 421 SuperDuty big block version killed everything except the hemi so that's why 421 lsx build n/a haha

Im building a 421ci engine with 700-750 hp to make 600rwhp T56 and a 9.3 Pontiac rear basically a big 9" . so im guessing 15-20% loss. Im planning on using a dart block 4.145'' bore and 3.9'' crank. Aftermarket heads ported&polish with largest valves possible. Intake im going for a individual throttle body (STACKS) fuel injected. I hope to have a red line at or below 7300 but with the hp i want ON PUMP GAS im not sure if this is possible but with enough flow it might be.

the hard part is I plan on racing this on road course but still be able to drive it to the track

engine budget= 8k I hope, im building it to take a possible 1000+hp with nitrous just incase

im young and passionate about hot-rodding, iv been doing a a lot of research and iv been looking at other builds mostly 427s but i want to build a unique 421 road racing engine. and a reliable daily

first question is this possible a HP per liter in a pump gas engine

second what heads should I get and what cfm would I need to make over 100hp per liter on pump gas ? or is only 100 possible

also what ls7 heads flow above 400cfm? that still fit an ls7 intake, since the stacks i want are for ls7 heads. they could be hemi heads idc as long as they flow amazing and the intake/stacks fit
Old 08-05-2014, 01:00 AM
8 Second Truck Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Dude, literally look down about 7-8 threads.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Blown06
Dude, literally look down about 7-8 threads.
iv read threw that thread and learned nothing lol. its mostly just a bunch of under informed people spitting out facts that make them sound educated. no one answered his question.

all I want to know is the most power per liter on pump gas and what are the best flowing heads ill start a new thread :/

Quick Reply: 100hp per liter on pump gas naturally asperated