Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Need some Interior Help.

Old 02-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some Interior Help.

I have a 94 Formula and just today I decided to paint the interior. So here are my main questions really.

How do I go about taking the panel off with the Seat Belt in it?

Would a 94 Camaro Interior Door work for the 94 Formula? Would it need to be heavily Modified to work or would it just fit right on?

If I can't get the Camaro Interior Door, how do I go about changing the color of the felt of the inner door piece?

Any and All Help is appreciated. Thanks!
Old 02-25-2009, 09:10 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

which panel with seatbelt? front seatbelt plastic on the headliner? that piece just snaps in and can be removed with a flat head screwdriver. if you are talking about the sail panels, just remove the coat hanger and that piece is just held in with plastic-like velcro

putting firebird door panels in a camaro requires a lil modifications since the bolt locations are a lil different

u can dye the material to change the color
Old 02-26-2009, 11:50 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

got all the part's out last night. Thanks for the help Nemss.

I have yet to buy some Fabric dye for the door. Can't seem to find it at Wal-Mart, But Maybe I'm just missing it. I also heard I need Vinyl Dye for the kickboard as well.

I think the hardest part is gonna be the door for some reason. I really suck at marking places off. Any Advice?
Old 02-26-2009, 03:46 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

no prob man, glad to help. as for advice, u could tape off the panel really good and use a razorblade to get fine lines. other than that, ive never dyed anything in my car so im no expert on this

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need some Interior Help.