Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Anyone have any experince with this company!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 07:49 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone have any experince with this company!

I am thinking of buying this hood off from e-bay. It is not functional but i have the fast toys ram air system which turns off the factory ram air anyways. Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2442844237 $399.00 is one hell of a deal for a hood that looks as nice as that one does. However I have neard heard of this company before and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them. Also what do you guys think of the hood, good quality? or no. Im looking to get this hood my wings west GFX then my T-A hatch then have them all painted plus the car at the same time.
Old 11-19-2003, 08:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Personally I do not like that hood. Almost looks as if they had a stock hood and an extra set of nostrils and just attached them on top. Just my opinion though...
Old 11-19-2003, 11:24 AM
On The Tree

I bought a cowl hood from them. The body shop I had do the paint and fitup of it said it was a decent hood for the price, not the worst they had ever seen, but not the best either.
They made a mistake and shipped me a SS hood first, I called them and they had the freight company pick it up and they shipped my cowl hood the next day (as soon as the SS hood was on it's way back).

If I had it to do over again I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again,,,