Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Got Stripes?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2003, 08:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got Stripes?

Alright guys, I had posted up earlier about wanting to re-paing my car another color, but I think I'm sticking to the white (unless I can be convinced )

I LOVE how this car looks..but, I just don't know about painting it like that, with my tan leather interior.

http://host41.hrwebservices.net/~wac...ine=1038701328

That's the pic, I know some have seen the car larger before, but that's an avatar off of our local website. Now, would a white car with ss hood and spoiler, with hugger orange stripes need a black leather interior, with maybe a set of corbeaus/Sparcos/ or recaro's in leather up front? Or, could it actually pull off the tan leather?

Thanks guys, lemme knoww hat you think!
Old 11-23-2003, 08:35 PM
Teching In

Actually the Berger SS pictured has red stripes. I had a 30th anniv. SS white /orange stripes and it had white leather and it looked sweet. Don't know how the orange and tan would look though... my guess .. just my .02
Old 11-23-2003, 08:39 PM
Staging Lane

That's what I thought..it had red stripes.

I would ditch the tan interior before the stripes..if i went the striped route, white looks slick as hell, but I don't wnat to have to worry about spotting/staining ( i don't eat/drink in the car, but you never know what will happen) so would it look as good against black int. as it does against white?
Old 11-23-2003, 09:59 PM
TECH Junkie

www.gmmginc.net has some larger pics of the car.

Maybe some pewter or silver stripes would look good, but w/ the tan i dunno how well it'd look. Kinda hard since you want it to kinda mesh w/ the interior color. Personally, i think some SOM/Hugger Orange, or navy blue stripes would be a great compliment to white.

Quick Reply: Got Stripes?