Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Window Problem!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2003, 10:34 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Window Problem!!

Experienced window panel-ist needed. My driver side window on my 98' T/A has come off the track. I can find 3 screws to remove and lift up the panel from the hooks. However, there is one damn spot toward the elbow that acts as if it is bolted in. I can't find a way to remove this item. Any ideas???
Old 12-01-2003, 10:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

There's 4 screws that you must remove to take off the panel. They are pointed out by the arrows in the pic. The arrow that points near the door handle the screw is actually behind those panels so you must remove them to get to the screw. Hope this helps

Will
Old 12-01-2003, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MacGyver
There's 4 screws that you must remove to take off the panel. They are pointed out by the arrows in the pic. The arrow that points near the door handle the screw is actually behind those panels so you must remove them to get to the screw. Hope this helps

Will
THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! I was just asking others and they said that there was only 3 screws also. Man that explains it all. I am thankful for the help and picture Let me buy you a beer- Thanks again.