Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Gauges & colors, lets talk

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 07:58 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Gauges & colors, lets talk

Ok, so I was all set on goin with the ES series gauges from Autometer to match my red illumination/black face theme I have.

Now that I'm goin FI, I'm liking the features & pricing of the ProSport gauges. But I have not seen any in person. Is anyone on here running them in a Pontiac with red LED's in your stock cluster?

Their site only shows a Amber/White option, no red/white. But in their pics the Amber looks really close to the stock cluster color. But pics can be decieving sometimes. If anyone has them can you please let me know how well the colors match.

If they are not close I'll just stick with the ES series.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:18 PM
12 Second Club

Guess no one is running these?
Old 12-03-2009, 01:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What plans do you have for your car Mike?
Old 12-03-2009, 02:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TRY HERE. Friend of mine has glowshift gauges in his procharged GTO and they are definitely the coolest gauges I've seen. The face is tinted so you can't tell what type they are when they're off. It also lets you choose between 7 different colors. I'm ordering this package soon for my TA.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:11 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
What plans do you have for your car Mike?
Basically the same thing as ChevyChad (forged 370) but with a D1SC instead of a F1. I have already started gathering parts. I have my head unit pulley(3.7) & crank pulley(7.65) both in a 8-rib, main j-bracket & ATI dampener for A/C equipped cars. Also payin on a polished Vic Jr at the moment. Next up is FMIC & fuel system parts. I'll buy the SC head unit last & probably pick up a used one on here around the end of next year.

I'm just tryin to finally finish this damn interior this winter. I got some sneaky plans & would like to get it all finished up so I can post completed pics finally, LOL. Car is goin to paint at the end of the month. Getting painted Hot Rod black. I would go back to NBM, but I got quoted $2500 for that compared to only $600 for the Hot Rod black. So since no one else in town is painted that color & I'm kinda goin for a evil look, I figured I'd go with it.

Quick Reply: Gauges & colors, lets talk