Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Someone wanna help me with a photoshop/help me with stripe decision?

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Someone wanna help me with a photoshop/help me with stripe decision?

So I decided I want to do sunoco stripes and a manta stripe. I want them to be pretty subtle but i cant decide what I would like more. I am caught between flat black or dark charcoal. The flat black will be more subtle but I'm afraid itll be TOO subtle. I was hopign someone could photoshop one or both colors for me onto my car. Here is a picture of my car:

And here are the links to the stripes i want to get...
http://fourthcircledesigns.com/produ...products_id=77

http://fourthcircledesigns.com/produ...products_id=39

TIA
Old 12-09-2009, 10:13 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

i know your dildilemma. i've been considering doing the sunoco side stripes for my camaro, but cant figure out whether i'd like them best in the 2 colors your thinking, or, a gloss black, i've been trying to think of how that would look as well... but theres a good chance that i'll be selling the camaro in the months to come, so i probably wont jump in to any more mods for it
Old 12-11-2009, 12:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

how attached are you to the rims? if theyre staying id say do the charcoal to match. tho flat black can def be seen, specially with such a wide stripe. checkered or pinstripe? i have a murdered bird and would do flat, but i have black rims, and no accent color.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Launching!

I am pretty attached to the rims for now, but will be going with a set of tsw wheels probably in the spring. These z06 wheels are lighter in color than the argent color that z06 wheels usually are though,which is close to the charcoal color I'm looking for, so maybe I'll pick up another set of z06's to match. I'll be doing pinstripe outline
Old 12-12-2009, 06:47 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Id do a dark grey or charcaol manta stripe. I think it looks soo much better. Then pinstripe it in another color..maybe like red to go with the "ss" emblems

Or wha about this in Charcoal

http://fourthcircledesigns.com/produ...products_id=71

Quick Reply: Someone wanna help me with a photoshop/help me with stripe decision?