Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

eled coil cover pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 10:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eled coil cover pics

hey guys i could only find one thread when i was looking to buy these covers and he never posted finished pics so heres some of mine for any body interested in these i still have some spray lines and other misc wiring to clean up
Attached Thumbnails eled coil cover pics-pict0663.jpg   eled coil cover pics-pict0661.jpg   eled coil cover pics-pict0662.jpg  
Old 12-26-2009, 10:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn that looks bad ***! You might be the first to have the intake mounted on an F-body too. Looks like quite a bit of the cowl had to come out huh? Hows it feel as far as power..with the intake? More up top i'm guessing?
Old 12-26-2009, 10:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got the intake put on this past spring when it first came out but still have not made it back to the dyno only drove it a few times this summer but i can tell you it pulls my numbers in sig are with my old bbk witch was choking the motor off at 6300 and with this intake it wants to pull past my 7000 limiter and ya alot crowl has to come out this intake comes about a half inch from the windsheild all wipers and and hardware has to come out