Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Were is the best/most diverse place to buy new and custom badges?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 01:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Were is the best/most diverse place to buy new and custom badges?

New here and all I can find is pics of cool badges, sorry for the new thread im sure theres one out there but ive been looking for half an hour and all im finding is everyones pictures of all the cool badges that are out there and I want to get some for myself but dont know where to look? thanks for your recomendations everyone
Old 01-10-2010, 01:44 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

emblempros.com has one of, if not the largest collection of badges/emblems for f-body's. and not only do they have a lot of stuff stocked on their site, they can also do custom items as well. and their prices are very reasonable.

sellers on ebay also have a lot of random emblems/badges to chose from, you never know what you're gonna find.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Emblempros.com is definitely my top choice. They will work with you to make custom badges and they seem to have excellent customer support. You can check out their site http://www.emblempros.com/ or you can message dragonZ28 about anything you'd like to see.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

hell yeah emblempros
Old 01-10-2010, 02:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Another vote for emblempros
Old 01-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Teching In

ok thanks guys big help!!
Old 01-10-2010, 06:43 AM
TECH Regular

Yeah dude, Emblempros gets things done fast, best pricing, and best product. They also have GM licensing, and amazing customer service.. can't go wrong with them.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:50 AM
12 Second Club

www.notasponsor.com and 6LE makes a lot of cool stuff too...

Last edited by Patrick G; 01-11-2010 at 09:33 AM. Reason: non-sponsor link removed
Old 01-10-2010, 01:33 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Black FormulaLs1
All my emblems come from emblempros as well

Last edited by Patrick G; 01-11-2010 at 09:36 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 05:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ive used Third Shift Studeos as well for my custom made badges!But Emblem pros do have some really nice stuff as well,,,, like their camaro nose emblems that i really like. You just HAVE go with what you like and **** what everyody else says IMO
Old 01-10-2010, 05:42 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Emblempros far exceed these guys in quality. All my badges come from them. Once I try to have a custom badge done with these thirdshift clowns for my Magnum....Im still waiting....

Look no further than Emblempros, Matt and Roger are excellent!

Last edited by Patrick G; 01-11-2010 at 09:36 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 06:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thirdshiftstudios is great for custom stuff. here's my custom designed center cap decals for ZR1 wheels that i got thirdshiftstudios to make for me.

Last edited by Patrick G; 01-11-2010 at 09:37 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chaman
Emblempros far exceed these guys in quality. All my badges come from them. Once I try to have a custom badge done with these thirdshift clowns for my Magnum....Im still waiting....

Look no further than Emblempros, Matt and Roger are excellent!
I dont know about all that my man? LOL Heres my custom LSX badges that Third Shift Studeos did for me a few weeks ago and i dare you to say they suck *** LOL Both of these companys do nice work here !How about let the poor guy make up his own mind on his own custom badges on his own car LOL He was just asking who makes them,Thats it! Not to start a bashing section to get his thread closed. Because of you starting to bash on Third Shift your going to get the Third Shift guys bashing on Emblem pros and i dont think it does either company good (DO YOU?)Im glade that both of these guys are around as it gives us more of a veriity. I actually like Emblem pros nose emblems too and plan on getting one here real soon Both are great IMO
Old 01-10-2010, 07:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

I had TSS make my LSX emblems and the emblem was great but it took near 5 weeks to get here, and for 6 letters I just found that unacceptable. I would get EmblemPros to do any work you need they are great.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Jason @ thirdshift did some really cool custom stuff for me with the poly dome effect. He got the badges to my exact specifications and as soon as I paid for them, they were done and at my door in about a week. As far as custom badging goes, there is always going to be things one company can get done quicker than others, especially if they have already done a popular selling item in bulk in preparation for the high demand. It may have taken thirdshift 5 weeks to get homerunhtr21's badges done and sent to him, but I just read a thread where the guy at Emblem Pros was saying that they were so backed up on orders at the moment, that their expected turn out time might be 5 or 6 weeks so you can never really tell. From my experience, TSS was a great company with great customer service. I have heard a lot of good things about Emblem Pros as well, although I have heard a few complaints about their customer service, but that is all relative really.

Go to notasponsor.com and email Jason some pics of the badges you like and a description of how you want yours to look. He will then generate an image for you to print out and holt up to your car for sizing and appearance reference. Then he will make the badges in whatever style you wish (polished, composite, poly dome, etc.) Thats about as custom and one-off as you can get. He is also good about negotiating prices as well.

Last edited by Patrick G; 01-11-2010 at 09:35 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:46 PM
TECH Veteran

I have NEVER heard of any serious complains with Emblempros...none. I talk about personal experience. I was going to buy an emblem from these other guys and out of the blue he just stopped answering my emails...if thats good customer service then im Mickey Mouse.

His great communication skills were along these lines...

"Hi, Im interested in an emblem for my SRT8 Magnum like this, that etc"

"Yeah...sure I can do it" (him)

"Would you need some examples?" (me)

Plus you cant beat stainless steel for quality and endurance.

*crickets* *crickets*

Never got back. I guess IGNORING your customer is good customer service. There is not an email or PM that Matt and Roger EVER got back...none.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default badges

Emblem pros without a doubt. Here's my badge that I had them make.

The LS is polished stainless btw.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:11 PM
FormerVendor

Hey guys it Roger.

If you want something let me know. We are still putting out orders in about a week. This is a little longer than our normal shipping time because we have been working on the hydrocarbon printing process set up.
Shipping time is back to normal now. We were also a little longer due to a sale we announced, that was very sucessfull. However we have never ever been 5 weeks on shipping. In fact we have never even been 2 weeks on shipping. In fact hardly anything ever goes over 1 week. Thanks for all of your business. Our turnaround time and prices cannot be beat for a custom piece.
If you have any questons please let me know.

Thanks, Roger
Old 01-10-2010, 09:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

they are both really good
Old 01-10-2010, 09:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Oh and another thing worth mentioning....I ordered some badges from Roger and aprox 1 week after I got them they went on sale. Roger was cool enough to work out something for me in any next purchase...now THATS customer service!

Quick Reply: Were is the best/most diverse place to buy new and custom badges?