Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

need custom decal....

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 04:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default need custom decal....

anyone know i can contact about a custom decal??? i tried ben f. ( notsure if thats the right name) almost 3 months ago never got a reply. so anyone out there pm plz.

thanks
Old 01-11-2010, 06:16 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

pretty much anybody who can make decals can make custom ones. as in, you can go on ebay and pretty much contact any seller that is selling vinyl decals, and ask them to do certain things, and most likely they can. theres actually plenty of sellers on ebay strictly dedicated to doing custom work, and there are plenty of websites as well, google it. or just check your phonebook, and look for sign makers. i know a lot of people who have gotten custom vinyl decals made at local places. i had a member here on the site, jlincks, make me some custom decals for my birds filler panel- came out great. im not sure how often he does this stuff, so i'm not gonna say to contact him... but yeah, its not too hard to find some one to make custom stuff.

Last edited by crimson_bird; 03-03-2010 at 02:33 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:13 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

if you want emblems/badges emblempros/specialized stainless is the way to go.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by z28_n_tx
anyone know i can contact about a custom decal??? i tried ben f. ( notsure if thats the right name) almost 3 months ago never got a reply. so anyone out there pm plz.

thanks
What kind of decal are you looking for here?Are we talking a entire hood vinal decal or one of those little chevy ones with the guy pissing on the ford LOL If your looking for a graphics decal for the side or hood of your car, (F body Decals) has some really bad *** packages like 35th LE strips or the hockey strips and much more
http://www.3rdgendecals.com
Heres some side 35th LE strips that i got from this place and is actually one of the best exterior modds that i made ,next to the rims LOL

Last edited by barnat; 01-11-2010 at 08:55 PM.

Quick Reply: need custom decal....