0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

What Headlights??

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Headlights??

So im debating either to keep my headlights,get new bulbs and keep replacing headlight motors or get this kit, which i think looks better on LTs then LS. What you guys think??

http://www.octanemotorsports.com/pop...D=2739&image=0
Old 01-18-2010, 05:03 PM
TECH Veteran

STOCK! Those replacements are WAY too expensive...Maybe consider retrofitting some projectors in the stock housings instead.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:32 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

personally, i couldnt justify spending a grand on a new headlight setup, especially when they dont look that great, IMO... well i would, it would just be at the very bottom of my things to do list. if you really like them and have the funds, go for it. its nice to have something different.

IF i were to ever get one of those setups, i would do this: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/355941 - i LOVE the way his look, and i'd definitely take them over stock. they look a lot better painted to match the car, and without the plastic cover, that's the worst part about those different setups to me... with the exception of the price. the plastic just gives it a cheap look to me. which would be okay, if they were cheap
Old 01-18-2010, 06:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i voted stock, but those headlight conversions might not look too bad with some tint on them.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by crimson_bird
personally, i couldnt justify spending a grand on a new headlight setup, especially when they dont look that great, IMO... well i would, it would just be at the very bottom of my things to do list. if you really like them and have the funds, go for it. its nice to have something different.

IF i were to ever get one of those setups, i would do this: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/355941 - i LOVE the way his look, and i'd definitely take them over stock. they look a lot better painted to match the car, and without the plastic cover, that's the worst part about those different setups to me... with the exception of the price. the plastic just gives it a cheap look to me. which would be okay, if they were cheap
I really like those with the painted plastic!!!
Old 01-18-2010, 07:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Keep it stock
Old 01-18-2010, 07:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by crimson_bird

ehh I hate how they fit. Even Camaro headlights fit better than those