Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Need a little help finding stickers and LED's

Old 09-25-2002, 10:50 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a little help finding stickers and LED's

No not how it sounds....I need a high quality vinyl "SS" sticker thats about 4.5" wide to go on my custom battery cover....does anyone know where to get them?....or a good reliable place for custom ones? My other question is...has anyone converted their gauge displays to light up blue...if so how does it look? Does anyone know where I can get the LED bulbs that are direct replacement of the stock bulbs? Thanks for any help.
Old 09-25-2002, 02:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Re: Need a little help finding stickers and LED's

E-mail Mark2000ss@attbi.com he may be able to do it, the decal that is.
Old 09-25-2002, 07:45 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need a little help finding stickers and LED's

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by chev4life:
My other question is...has anyone converted their gauge displays to light up blue...if so how does it look? Does anyone know where I can get the LED bulbs that are direct replacement of the stock bulbs? Thanks for any help.[/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Can't be done. But you have a Camaro and the gauge lights are bluish-green from the factory, right?

Anyway, I have a T/A. I just received my Granatelli 200mph speedo, what sucks is the lights are Camaro blue-green. So, I bought some high-intensity red LED replacements bulbs and it almost makes them the same T/A red. Its just a little dim. See, the light bulbs in the clusters for both the Camaro and T/A's are regular white bulbs. The gauge face overlay is what determines the color. Its manufactured into the overlay. What I may do is keep the MPH numbers blue-green and the rest ofthe cluster red with the help of the LED'S.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need a little help finding stickers and LED's