Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

my small dilemna

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 05:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my small dilemna

I have a small dilemna, but I'm stuck with whateve I choose for a while so it's kind of a big deal to me. In general I like stock trans am's more than z28's, but I love z28's or or ss's with rs packages because they look lower to the ground without the wheel gap looking like ****. Problem is the front of Ls1 camaros just aren't my thing and in my opinion kind of look stupid although im still religiously commited to f body's/gm muscle. So I saw this picture and found the front valance lip on ebay, but Im afraid it'll look like im trying to rice it out I think it looks real good. If anyone has any input let me know and if you think it looks gay as hell then by all means tell me because I don't want it to look ricer or cheap.
Attached Thumbnails my small dilemna-hot8.jpg  
Old 04-26-2010, 05:43 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

#1 rule when modding. DO YOU!

a lot of people like toyota prius's. that doesn't mean i'm gonna buy/drive one though, just because other people like it. you're the one who has to drive it so get what you like. same principle applies to all modifications you choose to make.

i get people telling me all the time they dont like the RS kit on camaros. do i care? not one bit, cause i like it, and i drive it.

as far as the wings west front lip (which i believe that is in the pic), or the senora kit, i personally don't think they look that bad. i'd consider it. but i'd probably fill the holes in it to make it a solid lip. the T/A front end already has a lot going on and really doesnt need any more, so the flares/holes are a bit much, IMO.

i like T/A's without anything extra, but I've seen nice cars that look good with the lip, so it really just comes down to what you like more.

Last edited by crimson_bird; 04-26-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you're full of rules today Crimson.

hahah.

But I agree. And no, that lip does NOT make the car look ricey.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

How hard do you think it would be to fill in the holes? I don't think filling it with bondo seems right, or is that how someone would go about doing it?
Old 04-26-2010, 10:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think they look good without having the holes filled in but if thats what you wanna do then i would take a pic or if you already have it take it to a paint shop and have them estimate it cause idk where to begin on those holes
Old 04-26-2010, 11:18 PM
12 Second Club

Not my style, but if you like it go for it