Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

1993-2002 6LE by McNord REAR Bumper with BLENDED CME

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 01:36 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 1993-2002 6LE by McNord REAR Bumper with BLENDED CME

OFFICIAL LS1TECH SALE THREAD HERE: https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-s...l#post13318261

Repost...

First and foremost, THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO GIVE YOUR OPINIONS OR HOW YOU WISH YOU COULD BUY IT BUT YOUR GRANDMA'S SISTER'S CAT'S NEIGHBOR NEEDS A KIDNEY...

This is literally the PUT UP or SHUT UP threadI DO NOT mean that to sound harsh, I am only saying that because there was another thread to comment in, this thread I DO NOT WANT to end up being 40 pages of opinions and then buyers get confused and ask the same questions over and over....

The bumper is finished and the finished product will look just like the pics you see. We're in the process of tooling it and we'll make 10 to begin with.

Those who step up and pre-order will be paying damn near only our cost $516, and after that normal price will be $700.

All you pay now is the cost of the bumper, $516, and then when it is ready to ship you will then pay the actual shipping ($0 if you pick it up to a max of $200 within the 48 states, anything over that in the 48 states we'll cover).

Now, a great deal doesn't come without a price to pay. The price is the wait, we're looking at FOUR MONTHS right now until these are ready to ship to you. That's why you get the discount. Our tooling costs go down with pre-orders so we all get to save money this way.

NO ONE ELSE IS MAKING THESE AND YOU WON'T GET THEM ANY FASTER SO WHY NOT SAVE ALMOST $200 AND PRE-ORDER NOW?!?

If I wake up and we have over 10 orders it doesnt' matter, we'll honor the price. Hell, if I hit 20 I'll honor the price. McNord put a LOT of work into this and I want to see them as common as the Whistler Mod and the Berger panel...

You asked for it, Brian made it, I'm making it available. It is your turn so step up...

On to the pictures and the copy/paste from my website...

"For any true F-Body enthusiast this is the answer to LONG awaited prayers... Thanks to Brian Deeney, aka "McNord", us "average" F-Body owners can now have the look of a high end sports car on our F-Bodies with the brand new "6LE by McNord REAR Bumper with BLENDED CME" (THESE ARE PRE-PRODUCTION WORK IN PROGRESS PICS)...

Other companies have BS'd us for almost a decade that they were making this with no results, well, a picture is worth a thousand words. Never in the 17 years that Forth Generation F-Bodies have been in existence has the average owner been able to purchase such a fantastic looking piece for their car.

You had to buy a CME Valance (which until I brought them back to the market were around $700 alone) and then pay to have it blended in. Not anymore...(SOME OF THESE PICS WERE TAKEN BEFORE WE ETCHED THE OUTLINE INTO THE BUMPER)

It is made from Duraflex which is a patented flexible fiberglass. It will not sag and warp over time like urethane will and if you are in an accident most body shops can easily fix it instead of you having to come back to us for a new piece.

EVERYTHING about this bumper's design IS THERE FOR A REASON...

The Center Mount Exhaust valance that is built in, lowers the rear bumper for aesthetics (hiding the ugly muffler) and aerodynamics (makes the car lower to the ground)...

The bumper is slightly wider than factory so YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE TO CLEAN ROAD GRIME AND BURNT RUBBER OFF THE BUMPER...

It also has the indent NOT FOUND on CME Valances that frames the exhaust opening nicely and gives our car a much modern look....

Basically, this bumper is designed to LOOK GREAT and PERFORM GREAT giving your car a MODERN APPEARANCE along with MODERN PERFORMANCE.

We are currently in the tooling process. The plug is made and perfected, what you see in the pictures (of the bumper with the indent around the exhaust made) is what you will get shipped to your door but is not a piece out of the mold as, at this point, the mold is being tooled.

HERE ARE A WHOLE BUNCH MORE PICTURES BUT KEEP IN MIND THEY WERE TAKEN BEFORE THE INDENT WAS ADDED AND THEY ARE ON A WIDE BODY CAR BUT THE BUMPER IS MADE FOR A STOCK CAR...

To make sure are efforts aren't in vain, we are offering the first 10 customers who purchase this bumper (knowing it will be AT LEAST four months before the product is ready to ship) an almost $200 discount.

In other words you are only paying $516 ($16 is to cover paypal fees, we're literally doing this first 10 for basically cost so get it while you can for this price) for a bumper that is similar to the bumper on $150K+ cars, pretty damn good deal.

After the initial 10 are paid for the price will return to the normal $700. If this page you're viewing shows it discounted as $516 then that means you can still get in on the introductory price!!!!

Finally, a little eye candy (to give you ideas of it painted on different color cars)...

We obviously expect this to be a VERY popular product so don't get stuck at the end of a long waiting list, place your order now and when it is ready to ship we will contact you and at that point all you will owe is whatever shipping costs are (anything over $200 within the 48 States we will cover, in other words the first 10 are guaranteed a bumper to their door for a total of $700. $516 now and $0, if you pick it up, to $200 later depending on where you are in the country)."

Again, GOOD OR BAD I DON'T WANT OPINIONS POSTED IN HERE (there's plenty of other threads we made during the production process for you to post in) this is only to discuss ordering, you can PLACE YOUR ORDER here...

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...roducts_id=207

Damn, it makes the car look so muscular from the back I'm already dying to get it on my own car !!!

Old 05-12-2010, 08:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just to point out incase anyone was wondering, McNords car (pictured) is a WIDEBODY car and the gap between the rear bumper and the quarters is the widebody.

I didn't see it mentioned and didn't want to see anyone like "OMG WTF, GAP!"
Old 05-17-2010, 03:21 AM
Banned

^^Also, it will work with the wide body as well as it just stretches to fit it like the stock bumper does...
Old 09-21-2010, 12:21 AM
Banned

We have like 5 that will be in stock ready to ship in one week, get them now !
Old 09-21-2010, 11:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks good. mcnords car would make a killer boarder potrol car...lol!

Quick Reply: 1993-2002 6LE by McNord REAR Bumper with BLENDED CME