Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Bought Spray Wax FW1, Is it any good?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 07:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bought Spray Wax FW1, Is it any good?

Bought this FW1 was from a dude at a local gas station. Looks like its made by FastWax.com. It actually looks really good. guy sprayed it on for like 20 seconds and then rubed it off. He did it on my dirty *** beaters back window. its pretty crusty and it made it so smooth, like its just been waxed.
i searched and it seems like some have used it or at least owned it. Now im wondering what those peoples feeling the wax is.
I bought 2 big canuba wax cans and then a 3 can set of 1 smaller canuba wax, one touchless tire cleaner, and one interior cleaner. I paid 40 dollars
So please let me know if you have used it, very interested. it looks pretty good. guy told me big can will do a car 4 times.

Last edited by DGageSS; 02-13-2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've had 2 cans of FW1. great stuff, but I've already been branded and only use certain brands on my car. When I would detail friends cars I would apply that wax for the wheels. try that out.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:35 AM
Launching!

tttt...anyone else??
Old 02-13-2011, 01:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

pros:
- it's a unique, innovative idea, fun to try out.
- easy to apply process
- quick car/wax for a friend...sure use it.

cons-
- lasts about a week, silicone base.
- definitely a gimmick brand, there's no way to shy away from it, it's s a gimmick, hence why I ended up using it only on wheels and never bought it again.
- if u are impressed w/ the results and refuse to believe that this is a fraudulent product let me convince u. lets seeeeeee....what demographics do u think this product aims towards? ppl at gas stations? U GUESSED RIGHT! ppl who have no idea about detailing. that's why it feels to waxy at the end...and if u rub hard enough you'll probably take off all the wax, because its a silicone base and won't last, in order for ppl to buy more of the product. .

what more advice do u want?

Last edited by Trans Am Jam; 02-13-2011 at 01:21 AM.
Old 02-13-2011, 02:45 AM
Launching!

Trans Am Jam thanks for your two posts. um im looking for more people who might have used the product though. and not once did I ask for "advice", i dont know where you thought you saw that. i asked for people who used the product, you posted once, that was enough. i felt your last post was very degrading. thanks anyways

so anyone else??
Old 02-13-2011, 06:51 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DGageSS
Trans Am Jam thanks for your two posts. um im looking for more people who might have used the product though. and not once did I ask for "advice", i dont know where you thought you saw that. i asked for people who used the product, you posted once, that was enough. i felt your last post was very degrading. thanks anyways

so anyone else??
It's a gimmick product to trick people that font know anything about cleaners to waste a bunch of money.

I was going to say more, but after that response to him, to which was very informative. I can see why you were suckered into buying it
Old 02-13-2011, 09:54 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Here's an answer you are looking for:

No, haven't used it.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by David21
It's a gimmick product to trick people that font know anything about cleaners to waste a bunch of money.

I was going to say more, but after that response to him, to which was very informative. I can see why you were suckered into buying it
Lol let him be man. The truth hurts
Old 02-13-2011, 10:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Trans Am Jam
pros:
- it's a unique, innovative idea, fun to try out.
- easy to apply process
- quick car/wax for a friend...sure use it.

cons-
- lasts about a week, silicone base.
- definitely a gimmick brand, there's no way to shy away from it, it's s a gimmick, hence why I ended up using it only on wheels and never bought it again.
- if u are impressed w/ the results and refuse to believe that this is a fraudulent product let me convince u. lets seeeeeee....what demographics do u think this product aims towards? ppl at gas stations? U GUESSED RIGHT! ppl who have no idea about detailing. that's why it feels to waxy at the end...and if u rub hard enough you'll probably take off all the wax, because its a silicone base and won't last, in order for ppl to buy more of the product. .

what more advice do u want?
Thanks for this. My dad bout some and keeps telling me to use it on my car. I keep telling him no its cheap **** that doesnt work.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 3.8redbird
Thanks for this. My dad bout some and keeps telling me to use it on my car. I keep telling him no its cheap **** that doesnt work.
yeah dude, FW1 is right up there with NUFINISH and Turtle's Color Magic Car Polish....all gimmicks that last at most a week. Definitively use it....for ur wheels and engine bay. haha
Old 02-13-2011, 03:38 PM
Launching!

....next

Last edited by DGageSS; 02-13-2011 at 08:26 PM. Reason: walked away and matured
Old 02-13-2011, 04:03 PM
On The Tree

Lol u mad cause you got ripped off by a gas station employee like a 16 year old who just got their license.

I spend 60 on my stuff, that I only have to apply 1-2 times a year. Lasts me 4-5 years.

But yea congrats on wasting your money on some cheap gimmick stuff your going to have to use weekly. Can't wait till you as up how much that'll cost you to keep using.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:25 PM
Launching!

my point is i bought it once. i dont do **** to my car but wash it. so this will help, when its gone ill use something else. in that case what do you(David21) or Trans Am Jam use. or anyone else for that matter. i dont want to use too hard of a product because i don't want to **** my paint up. i have only wax a car with the ol elbow grease.
Old 02-13-2011, 09:09 PM
On The Tree

I use Blackfire cornauba wax.

Here's a link

http://www.blackfireusa.com/blwetdiivcap.html
Old 02-16-2011, 10:17 AM
K53

I use the FW1 on all of my vehicles. It is so quick and easy. I would recommend it to everyone. And it lasts longer than a week on my vehicles. Takes me 15 minutes to completely detail the outside of my car and I can do it anywhere.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:36 AM
Launching!

^^^idk guys. joined today. first post. well......sounds like a salesman.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I only use Zanio on my car. It is easy to apply after the first application and last a hell of lot longer than wax.

I saw these people at a local gas station and almost clotheslined the guy since he was getting ready to demonstrate the product on my car with out asking me. I had just detailed it the day before.

If something looks to good to be true, it is.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:20 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Spray wax is usually meant for looking good, not paint protection. I would never use it.
I've been using Mothers waxes and i have found nothing better - IMO i think Maguires is crap. But i have been trying to find something better than Mothers.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:09 AM

Default Fw1 product

Like everyone else I was approached in a gas station. I purchased a b'ox full of wax and interior cleaner. Best thing i ever did. Used it on my motorcycles and cars. Awesome product.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:58 AM
TECH Addict

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

I find the worlds FINEST detailing products can only be purchased at 7-11 car washes. Because of you're not paying 400% more than it's worth, you sir are wasting your money.

$5 for a 4 pack of armor all wipes? Well yes maam, here is my $5.... and now I'm gonna look so good.

Seriously OP, don't buy **** at gas stations. I use this on my bird.....

Amazon Amazon
...cuts down on the amount of washing needed tremendously. Meguir's also has a detail-while-you-dry product that works wonders.

Quick Reply: Bought Spray Wax FW1, Is it any good?