You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join LS1Tech.com today!
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have been doing detailing on my own for 9 years! I have never found something this simple that works this good!! After u wash and dry your truck Use two rags one to wipe on and one to wipe off.
Turtle Wax® Black Detailer contains black pigments to help hide surface imperfections, and synthetic carrier oils for super lubrication. These oil additives help prevent incidental swirl marks from microscopic dirt and dust particles. It can also be used on black rubber and plastic trim.
* Black tinted detailer fills in minor scratches and swirl marks to produce an ultra smooth, slick finish
* Blend of carnauba wax and polymers produces a deep, long lasting shine created specifically for black finishes
* Works great on both clear coat and conventional finishes
* Designed for regular use on well maintained BC/CC black, dark charcoal, metallic black and other "black like" automotive paint finish colors
* Can be used in conjunction with Turtle Wax Black Box
99 M6 Z28
2010 silverado Z71 4x4,
World record holder of cam only red 99 t-top fbody on covopro wheels and has 6'3" 240lbs driver named Daniel and dog named Hercules !