Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

I'm thinking about making my BLACK SS two-tone, I need opinions please

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 06:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm thinking about making my BLACK SS two-tone, I need opinions please

I was thinking of making the second tone a dark blue, or does ne one else have any suggestions, or know how this exactly works, cost...could I add more than one color change to my stock black SS paint?

Thanx, Mikie
Old 02-24-2003, 09:35 PM
Launching!

Default Re: I'm thinking about making my BLACK SS two-tone, I need opinions please

Black and blue dont usually mix do they, ask a woman, they're good at matching and stuff. I would do a dark grey if anything.
Old 02-25-2003, 01:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: I'm thinking about making my BLACK SS two-tone, I need opinions please

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Zshark:
<strong> Black and blue dont usually mix do they, ask a woman, they're good at matching and stuff. I would do a dark grey if anything. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i agree
Old 02-25-2003, 10:46 AM
TECH Junkie

What do you mean by "two tone"? like from the doors down, its one color, but a diff color up top? I'd have to see it to really get a feel for what it'd look like...

Im a fan of stripes, and i say stripe the bastid! But, as far as color goes, i say gray, silver or white would be the 3 best colors to choose from.
Old 02-25-2003, 05:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

If you do like a Viper steel gray on the bottom half it would look sweet, then redo teh top half like Mercedes triple black, or a SLIGHT metallic black.
With chrome rims BLING BLING
Nick
Old 02-25-2003, 06:43 PM
TECH Resident

I Know a guy with a two tone SS. He went black above the belt line, and red below. Looked sweeeeeeet.

Good luck!
Old 02-25-2003, 10:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

always been a fan of black and pewter.
Old 02-25-2003, 11:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

whats the difference between mercedes triple black and a metallic triple black

my car is onynx black as u all know, what would be the benefits of changing it to mercedes triple black or a metallic triple black??? all three have to be similar, ne input ne one?