Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Ebay headlights, Revotec?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 08:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ebay headlights, Revotec?

Anyone use these headlights in the link below? I did a search and found a couple of people, pretty decent reviews. My main question is how difficult are they to install? I probably won't even wire up the halo's, just like the look of the headlights.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02...Q5fAccessories
Old 05-19-2011, 08:17 PM

I always liked the ways these looked BUT I have heard that the black rubber and material sucks after a while. They looks good for a short period of time and then they fade. I guess if you dont use your Camaro as a DD it would last a lot longer. Good Luck!
Old 05-20-2011, 05:56 AM
TECH Regular

Those have been around for a long time and alot of people buy them when their stockers turn yellow, mostly because they can be found cheaper than new OEM headlight. My Z28 came with them when I bought it. 130+ is too much to spend on those.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by krobinson123
Those have been around for a long time and alot of people buy them when their stockers turn yellow, mostly because they can be found cheaper than new OEM headlight. My Z28 came with them when I bought it. 130+ is too much to spend on those.
130 is too much? Any idea where to find them cheaper? Those are about the cheapest headlights on Ebay.

Any clue on installation difficulty? Wiring isn't really my thing. Thanks!
Old 05-20-2011, 01:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have them then due to. Poor fitment. And my friends said they looked ricer I took them off and did the whistler mod tp my stock headlights and couldn't be happier. But I think if you use. Stock brackets on them they will fit fine , I might be taking the halo and black plastic out then try tpale a whistler headlight with a projector retrofit

Quick Reply: Ebay headlights, Revotec?