Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Zaino Bro's

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zaino Bro's

This maybe a dumb question but i would really like to purchase some productions from Zainos. i have a black 02 SS and i know black is a tough color to maintain. ive seen nothing but good things from this product, but here's where the question is.... what should i buy? they have so many products. i really want my car to have an amazing finish. ive waxed and detailed my car plenty of times before but always with other waxes, i really want to try Zainos. if any one could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
Old 03-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Formally Simplɘ Jack

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Zaino's is great, even though I only purchased Z9 and Z10 for leather treatment but I'm sure their other products are flawless.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:04 PM
Launching!

I bought the package they sold, it had z2, z5, z6, with clay bars and wash and it was by far the finish iv ever gotten on my paint and I actually just ordered there tire shine and leather spray. But I woul recommend the kit cause it all works together to get that much better of a finish
Old 03-30-2012, 09:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Zaino is top notch. I've know Sal my whole life and my dad has known him for over 40 years. Here is a pic of my dad's Vette. They paint is Kandy Apple Brandywine and was painted by Mr. zaino himself in 1980. Not only does Zaino give it a great shine, it helps preserve the paint. You be the judge. When was the last time you saw 32 year old Kandy Apple look like this:

As for what you should buy. Z2 and Z5 are great (especially when used in that order), Z8 is a great spray detailer, like Simple Jack (LOL) said, the leather treatment is awesome, and the car wash workd well. You can go all out, but those are the things I see myself using the most. Make sure you use Dawn to wash the car before you apply the wax to remove any old wax and oil from the surface. Also, less is more! You wont see it haze up like other waxes. Dont put it on too thick. A dime dallop is usually good for a whole panel. Hope this helped. Let me know if you have any other questions...
Old 03-31-2012, 12:20 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by coolmanvette75
Zaino is top notch. I've know Sal my whole life and my dad has known him for over 40 years. Here is a pic of my dad's Vette. They paint is Kandy Apple Brandywine and was painted by Mr. zaino himself in 1980. Not only does Zaino give it a great shine, it helps preserve the paint. You be the judge. When was the last time you saw 32 year old Kandy Apple look like this:

As for what you should buy. Z2 and Z5 are great (especially when used in that order), Z8 is a great spray detailer, like Simple Jack (LOL) said, the leather treatment is awesome, and the car wash workd well. You can go all out, but those are the things I see myself using the most. Make sure you use Dawn to wash the car before you apply the wax to remove any old wax and oil from the surface. Also, less is more! You wont see it haze up like other waxes. Dont put it on too thick. A dime dallop is usually good for a whole panel. Hope this helped. Let me know if you have any other questions...

Thanks man! The vette looks awesome! I'll definitely be ordering some products soon. It's time to get the car in show car condition for the spring/summer and keep it there! Thanks again!

Quick Reply: Zaino Bro's