Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Blackbird stripes or not?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Blackbird stripes or not?

Hey guys, I have an 01 black ws6. I have charcoal metallic accents on the Trans am door badge and front bird plate. Originally I have always liked the clean look of no stripes and just the door badges accented, but after seeing how subtle the charcoal metallic is on the black, it kind of made me interested in blackbird stripes in charcoal metallic.
What do you guys think? I'm having a hard time getting away from my old ways of no stripes and clean look, but it seems like the very subtle charcoal metallic blackbird stripes would almost look pretty mean. Any opinions welcome, thanks!
Old 05-22-2012, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm a fan of both. But I think you need to be lowered with nice wheels to pull of the bb stripes.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:47 PM
Teching In

Already lowered 2 inches so I got that, but stock rims lol. Any other opinions are welcome, thanks!
Old 05-22-2012, 10:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm a firm believe in contrasting colors placed in the right locations especially on bright colors. Black cars look killer with or without stripes and since you have some accents I would suggest getting the stripes. Just search for pics and make your own decision because theres gonna be people on here that say they hate it and others that love it. But its your car and your the only one who has to look at it everyday lol. You should put up a pic or two of what you got now, just because I wanna see it and everybody loves pics.

Quick Reply: Blackbird stripes or not?