Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

American Racing wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default American Racing wheels

hey guys I'm new to this forum. i have a 02 ss and I'm looking for a nice set of chrome American Racing wheels. deep dish in the rear. i just don't know what a good price is for me to buy them, or where a good place is to get them. i live in northern nj. I was told that you guys have all the answers on this forum so here i am asking for help lol. thanks guys.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mikey mort
hey guys I'm new to this forum. i have a 02 ss and I'm looking for a nice set of chrome American Racing wheels. deep dish in the rear. i just don't know what a good price is for me to buy them, or where a good place is to get them. i live in northern nj. I was told that you guys have all the answers on this forum so here i am asking for help lol. thanks guys.
Welcome to the forum. Not to scare you off or anything, but take some time to read some of the "stickies" at the top of each forum section. This section itself has one concerning wheels...https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...els-forum.html Hopefully that helps your search for finding those wheels you want.