Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

6LE seat bar, few questions..

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 05:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 6LE seat bar, few questions..

Recently acquired a Kirkey pro drag seat through a trade. Don't want to cage the car but would like to get another seat and install both for weight. I'm hoping that the 6LE seat bar would work in place to mount the back of the seats too. Questions are, how much do you have to cut out on the rear panels to fit the car? Secondly, how much does it weigh and how far out des it extend from mounting point?
Old 11-30-2012, 10:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JustAFooL
Recently acquired a Kirkey pro drag seat through a trade. Don't want to cage the car but would like to get another seat and install both for weight. I'm hoping that the 6LE seat bar would work in place to mount the back of the seats too. Questions are, how much do you have to cut out on the rear panels to fit the car? Secondly, how much does it weigh and how far out des it extend from mounting point?
Check our site for details. But FYI, that bar IS NOT NHRA legal.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Not worried about NHRA rules, may see eighth mile once a year. Unless you changed your website overnight, its answers none of the questions I have asked.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pics of the seat? Are you saying the seats need a bar to mount to or you're just talking about needing to mount the seatbelts to something? Where are you located?
Old 01-01-2013, 05:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Pics of the seat? Are you saying the seats need a bar to mount to or you're just talking about needing to mount the seatbelts to something? Where are you located?
I'll possibly just be mounting the harnesses to it.. Maybe seat backs too though. Seats are kirkey pro drags.

Quick Reply: 6LE seat bar, few questions..