Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Does Anyone Offer a Headlight Restoration Service?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 04:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Does Anyone Offer a Headlight Restoration Service?

I just saw a picture of another car with horrible hazed up headlights. Everyone's solution to that is usually to buy new ones. That's like $200 isn't it?! Some people even admit to being too lazy to clean them up, or they couldn't get them to the point that they like. Does anyone or any sponsors offer a correction service or anything? It could even go as far as doing VHT coatings & the whistler mod I suppose.

Would you guys be interested in something like that instead of buying new assemblies?

Just a thought!

Last edited by 98 WS6; 01-29-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I use a three step process at my work for hazed headlights. Prices range from $40-$80 per set depending on how bad they are. More often than not they look completely brand new when I'm done with them. With the UV protective coating we offer a limited lifetime warrantee with them.

I think a lot of body shops out there offer similar deals.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey man. I'm not looking to have this service done to my car, more-so entertaining the idea of offering this to members here on Tech, and looking into a sponsorship. Just an idea I had and I was curious if anyone would be into it. I was thinking something along the lines of refinishing headlights (tail lights, sidemarkers, whatever) and offering whistler mod services, maybe offer some kind of VHT lens tinting as well. Just ideas, I'm wanting to know if this is something you guys on here would like to be offered.

I am NOT offering any products or services for profit at this moment. I am entertaining the idea of being a sponsor offering small things such as those listed above. I'm not looking to get banned.

Quick Reply: Does Anyone Offer a Headlight Restoration Service?