Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Plasti-dip and fabric paint to my interior!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 09:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Plasti-dip and fabric paint to my interior!

Hey guys. New here but figured id share my interior update!

Im all about blacking out cars, black wheels, black rotors, headlights, taillights ect. So with that of course i had to black out the interior.

My stock interior was black to begin with, but like a lot of cars, the A/B/C pillars halfway up were gray, aswell as the headliner. So it hit all the pillars with Plasti-dip to turn them black. I was amazingly satisfied with the results! The color match was literally perfect!

As for the headliner, that was a bit of a headache, but i removed it from the truck and used Rust-o-lium Fabric and Vinyl paint, and painted the headliner gloss black to match the rest of the interior. Im satisfied with the results but getting there sucked!! My finger felt like i twas going to fall off after spraying 9 can of spray paint!! Here are the results!

This is a close up of one of the pillars i painted. The bottom half is unpainted. The top half was grey and i painted over with plasti-dip. Color match is perfect!

Heres a stock picture for reference

And my new interior

Old 02-17-2013, 02:39 AM
TECH Resident

I plastidipped interior before. If you do it right it looks good and lasts.. But be careful. My girls nails tore up some areas that needed to be touched up but looks great. Idk why they leave the top
Half tan
Old 02-17-2013, 09:54 AM
Launching!

The two-tone interior in my TBSS's always bugged me, so bravo... looks great

Quick Reply: Plasti-dip and fabric paint to my interior!