Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Adams wheel cleaner etc.

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 06:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Adams wheel cleaner etc.

Ok first off let me start off by saying I’ve been a Zaino user for over 15 years…. Wow I’m old. I love Zaino and would never switch from their products. I just recently tried Adams metal polish 1 and 2 on my exhaust tips and I wasn’t really convinced it was so great. I really didn’t see the difference in person like I saw on their video. I don’t really have any other metal polish since Zaino doesn’t make anything specifically for metal so I stuck with using Adams. At the same time I also bought some of Adams glass cleaner, again since Zaino doesn’t make an everyday glass cleaner just the glass polish, which I love. I was really impressed by the glass stuff and use it all the time. I was running low on glass cleaner and needed to order more and Adams came out with this wheel cleaner, what better time to place an order and try the wheel cleaner also. I have recently bought a car that needed some attention so I thought I would try this along with the carpet cleaner. I tried the wheel cleaner today very quickly and I was impressed. I cleaned the inside of the wheels and it got dirt out of there with no effort at all. If I had more time it would have eliminated everything but I was in a hurry. Since the inside of the wheel is not chrome I decided to try the metal polish on the wheel and see how it worked compared to my exhaust tips. It did a far better job on the wheel. I couldn’t believe the difference. I only did a test patch and only use metal polish 1, but wow. I saw the same type of results I saw in the video. I can’t wait to use the wheel cleaner again with more time and the metal polish on the wheels, I can only imagine what it will do. I still don’t think I will ever switch from Zaino, but for anything that Zaino doesn’t make Adams is my place to turn. They have great customer service and their quality of products is top notch for sure.

I will say that I think Adams and Zaino whichever you use, you can’t go wrong. I’m sure there is not much difference and if I tried Adams polish I would find it about equal. I will say that Zaino smells much better and doesn’t stick to my hands like Adams.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm with you, I have tried other Products but keep coming back to ZAINO, But I do have a few Adams products for things Zaino don't make anything for.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Are your tips chrome or stainless by chance?

You can't really polish chrome, it's too hard. You can polish stainless but it always seems to be more difficult, bare aluminum on the other hand is very easy to polish and that's why the Adams and other products work so well on it.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The tips are stainless, they are the stock CME. They are so hard to keep clean.

Cheetoh between Zaino and Adams there is really no other need for anything else.

Quick Reply: Adams wheel cleaner etc.