Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Corbeau vs. Sparco vs. Recaro

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 11:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corbeau vs. Sparco vs. Recaro

I am getting ready to buy some racing seats and it seems like -- for whatever reason -- everyone runs Corbeau seats and I am under the impression that those are cheaply made.

My question is: Does anyone have experience with Sparco Evo or Recaro Pole Position?

How are the sparco brackets, or how do you mount them?

Do Corbeau brackets make a seat like fx1 pro sit too high?

I'm looking for a fixed back FIA approved seat if possible, if not a seat harness can be made to work with my roll bar later.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Corbeau's are a budget seat and I learned that quickly. I had one in my car for a few months before it was faded. You have to keep it covered at all times or it will fade.

The recaros and brides I had in the past were far better quality. No experience with sparco.

I've heard from a few people that the FX1 pro sits very high in our cars with the corbeau brackets.
Old 06-18-2013, 03:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Skraight
Corbeau's are a budget seat and I learned that quickly. I had one in my car for a few months before it was faded. You have to keep it covered at all times or it will fade.

The recaros and brides I had in the past were far better quality. No experience with sparco.

I've heard from a few people that the FX1 pro sits very high in our cars with the corbeau brackets.
Thanks! Do recaro and sparco make seat brackets for our cars?

And can we use side mounts or just bottom mounts? I don't really care if I have a permanent non adjustable seat. I really actually like that I idea as I am not growing any. Having the perfect seat every-time is great + no one can drive my car if the don't fit. Good ****. That many less people I have to worry about taking my car for joy rides.
Old 06-18-2013, 04:06 PM
12 Second Club

I would LOVE to put Recaros in my car, but man they are expensive. I think on gearz the talked about a company that makes seat brackets for all cars and seats, I looked up the site once, if I can remember I will chime in again.

Quick Reply: Corbeau vs. Sparco vs. Recaro