Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Please help!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 02:02 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help!!!!!

Ok guys first off as you probably know I have a 2002 Trans am. Its been driving me crazy not to have the Ram Air hood. I finally have the money and the individual to help put it on. I have looked at multiple sites like ebay, amazon, Car ID, etc... Ive been reading reviews like crazy on certain ones, My decisions keep getting mixed up by other people on forums and people in general. My friends on here I feel like know more on this subject, than others. I do know that an OEM is the best solution but I cant spend that kind of money on a ram air hood. So im going with an aftermarket.

What is the best brand to go with on the aftermarket side of hoods. WS6 or the WS9 which ever that brand makes. I have around 600-750 after shipping to spend!
Old 07-30-2013, 03:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 148 Likes on 134 Posts

I have a Trufiber hood on my 1999 TA that I purchased from the WS6 Store for about that price. I got free shipping and it's good quality. My only complaint is there is a Trufiber badge underneath the hood that the body shop didn't remove before painting.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I've heard the best overall reviews of VFN, but I have no personal experience with them.

Quick Reply: Please help!!!!!