Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Anyone do their own headrest?

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 09:11 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone do their own headrest?

I was wondering if anyone has done their own headrests on their sewing meaching. I'm asking because my girlfriends mom is big in embroidering and could prolly do it for cheaper than a shop. Where do you get the program design to put it in the machine?
Old 05-22-2004, 02:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

I thought they just scan a pic in and the machine turns the colorsinto stitching. Thats what my friends embroidery company does. They do hats and stuff for companies (premiums/promos).
Old 05-22-2004, 10:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

it does start with a scan, but it doesnt intstantly "turn" the colors into stiches. someone has to use the program to do it and it can take a while and you have to have a knowledge of how to do it. this is called digitizing. once the image is digitized, then it has to be converted into a file that can be read by the sewing machine. you can have any picture and have it digitized, but like i said it takes one program to digitize, and another to read it on the machine. depending on the machine will generally depend on the program needed.
Old 05-23-2004, 01:53 AM
Restricted User

I can do them for you if you are looking for designs and if you just want to purchase the design(file) that is fine. I am a sponsor on LS1tech and this is what I do for you guys!

Yes it takes a special software to make them. Check out this ling:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-sales-specials/174208-new-sponsor-custom-embroidery-works.html#post1384142

Quick Reply: Anyone do their own headrest?