Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Question:SS hoods/spoilers

Old 08-04-2004, 10:43 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question:SS hoods/spoilers

Im sure this has been asked before, but i dont have time to look the answer up, I have a couple questions, I've been looking at SS hoods and spoilers and ive found alot of after market ones, but not to sure which ones are best, and i dont want to blow 800 or so dollars to find out. Im looking for a Aftermarket 98-02 SS functional hood and SS spoiler. Ive seen so many, like suncoast,harwood,ACDS or what ever that companys name is.Which ones the best hood to get that's closet to the real SS hood, Im not looking for something thats a inch higher or anything. Also, ive seen so many SS spoilers that confuse me, they have 2 different prices, like i saw the ACDS ones that go for 399 and 425 or something, does one come with the 3rd brake light or is one have a bigger flip??? and i also saw Wings West SS spoiler that goes for 275, is that one anygood since its so cheap??? What do you people recommend and please list the prices too. Thanks
( oh yeah and whats the typical price range to get them painted too)
Old 08-04-2004, 11:37 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well the ASCD SS Hood is a good hood but it is not a inch higher. ASCD is probably the closest hood to OEM you will get. Check out my hood it is a OEM SS Hood. They charged me about $500 or so to paint and install. But my OEM SS Hood cost me about $1500.00.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Question:SS hoods/spoilers