Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Need UNBIASED opinions on pricing of some parts

Old 08-15-2004, 11:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need UNBIASED opinions on pricing of some parts

First off, I'm parting out my recently wrecked 2001 ws.6 that had 16k miles on it. Car was perfect in everyway. Problem is, I don't have any idea on where to start pricing some of these things at. So if you could help, that'd be great! And please, unbiased answers only. Don't feed me a line of bull, just because you have an interest in buying it at a rediculously low price. lol, TIA

Stock WS.6 hood-painted red. 2 very small chips. one around the nose,the other near the passenger side. Slight fiberglass cracking on the underside of the hood, near the secondary latch. easily fixable.

Driver side power mirror

T-Tops

12 disc changer

Full interior as a whole

Break down of main parts of interior, if you'd be so kind. i.e...seats, carpet, dash, console, panels...

indash monsoon radio w/ tape

Airbags the didn't go off. (doesn't that make you wonder if they work?)

Steering wheel

Anything else you can think of that would be important.

Thanks again guys.
Old 08-15-2004, 11:24 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

This is the wrong forum, but I'll help you before I close this thread. You should browse around on ebay for normal selling prices on these parts. I'll give you some honest prices below.

Originally Posted by AustinL911

Stock WS.6 hood-painted red. 2 very small chips. one around the nose,the other near the passenger side. Slight fiberglass cracking on the underside of the hood, near the secondary latch. easily fixable.

about $500

Driver side power mirror $70

T-Tops $200

12 disc changer $80

Full interior as a whole $400-600 depending on condition

Break down of main parts of interior, if you'd be so kind. i.e...seats, carpet, dash, console, panels...

indash monsoon radio w/ tape $40

Airbags the didn't go off. (doesn't that make you wonder if they work?) $75 each

Steering wheel $30

Search this Thread