Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

NY member come in.

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 05:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NY member come in.

My 35th LE got hit today and the hood, bumper cover and right fender has to be replaced. Does anyone know a really good paint shop that can do it in NY and reinstall the new 35th LE stripes on it? I appreciate all your help. Thanks
Old 09-14-2004, 10:25 AM
Staging Lane

Dude, that sucks! I loved the look of your car when I came to buy the tips off you. I'll have to get you pix of them on my car. Good luck with repairing yours.
Old 09-14-2004, 10:39 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by The_Snyper
Dude, that sucks! I loved the look of your car when I came to buy the tips off you. I'll have to get you pix of them on my car. Good luck with repairing yours.
Thanks Send me some pics of the tips when u take them to Sebap3@att.net. I would love to see how they look on your car.
Old 09-14-2004, 10:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That friggin blows!!! I gotmy camaro repainted a place in Lindenhurst..if youwant I'll get the #.... My dad is friends with the owner.. They can put the stickers on
LE Nooooo I believe my LE # is 923 I gotta check when I get home
Old 09-14-2004, 08:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Tudds
That friggin blows!!! I gotmy camaro repainted a place in Lindenhurst..if youwant I'll get the #.... My dad is friends with the owner.. They can put the stickers on
LE Nooooo I believe my LE # is 923 I gotta check when I get home
I have 2 shops that I checked out and think that they can do perfect work but thanks for your help. It would be cool if your number would be 923. You should sign up on www.35thle.com There is a guy there with number 925 so far mine and his are the only consecutive numbers. If yours would be 923 then we would have 3 consecutive numbers. Do you ever go to staten island with your car because my friend from south beach on staten island told me he saw a 35th le there few times?
Old 09-14-2004, 08:32 PM
Staging Lane

I spotted one 2 sundays ago (Sept 5th) on Route 80 East in the Dover, NJ area as well. Seem to be quite a few in the NE. In fact he had the CME like you Sebastian. I posted on here and on LS1.com trying to find him. His car sounded amazing.

Quick Reply: NY member come in.