Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Whos leg do I have to hump

Old 11-05-2004, 01:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whos leg do I have to hump

To get someone to read and answer my post. OK found the braided hoses I need along with couplers that look really good. Well not only look good but function good as well. Here's the kicker, I don't want to order a bunch of hose and clamps I will never use, does anyone know a website that lists the lengths and ID in inches of all the heater hoses, radiator hoses, TB heater hoses, vacuum lines, fuel lines, and the lines coming from the transmission cooler on a 2002 WS6? Or would anyone be so gracious as to go out and measure theirs? I will be forever thankful for any information anyone can provide. Also does anyone know the ID in inches of the -AN size hoses? Perhaps I can get my connectors and use an even superior hose such as Earl's or Russell. The reason for such a request is I'd like to order parts so they are waiting on me come next R&R, so I can enjoy being home and working on my car. Kinda hard to take measurements when my ride is 10K miles away, thanks for any help from Iraq! Well not as in Iraq helps, but......anyway..............
Old 11-05-2004, 01:22 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man I haven't a clue, but here's a whatup from Kuwait.
Old 11-05-2004, 02:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't help you with specific sizes for the F-body, but if you go to this page, it should answer just about any question regarding plumbing with braided stainless and -AN sizing. I would recommend that you stick with one manufacturer for the hose and hose ends as their sizing may vary from company to company. Threaded fittings, adapter, etc., can be mixed, though...just keep it the same for the hose and ends...

http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLin...PTS/EPPTS.html

Last edited by LawmanSS; 11-05-2004 at 02:50 PM.

Search this Thread