Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Theme ?'s

Old 12-07-2004, 04:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Theme ?'s

I have a rally red '00 SS and want any ideas or suggestions on a theme or appearance mods... Sorry no pic for now. It's a stock SS, no appearance mods yet and I don't have alot of money to spend so no rims for now....
Old 12-07-2004, 05:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

wait till you have $$ to spend so that you can do it right, without making the car look like ****.
Old 12-07-2004, 06:16 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

I agree. Work hard, a little overtime here and there if you can, safe up some dough, and do it right the first time! You'll be happier with the results later on down the road....

While you're saving the money, you'll have time to research different parts and things you'd like to do to the car. You can pick out what best suits your needs and set financial goals for yourself!
Old 12-07-2004, 06:29 PM
10 Second Club

Well, the theme that drops jaws the most is super clean with nice lines and a killer stance. I would start with the paint, get the factory paint to look as good as you possibly can, that's the first thing people notice. Once the paint is looking good buy a nice set of wheels and get the stance right. I always think that the small things count more than the big things. For example instead of doing big stripes and what not (granted they do look good on some rides) try re badging the car with tasteful badges, paint your calipers and add Camaro logos to them, stuff like that. Make sure everything you put on the car flows with the rest of the car and if it's tacky looking or sticks out to much don't leave it on the car just because you paid for it or spend alot of time on it and you feel it would be a waste to take it off. I've learned to always stay on the conservative side. A really simple set up can get alot of attention.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for all the input, I saw a set of 18" Fiske wheels that I love, and when I get a job that is the first thing I'm saving for. I think I'm gonna keep the simple theme of red, alot of red, but very sleek body, I'm not into the wild parts or neon or anything. I just love american muscle.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Theme ?'s