Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Granatelli 200 mph gauges for f-bodys

Old 01-25-2005, 10:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Granatelli 200 mph gauges for f-bodys

For anyone here who has seriously considered getting 200 mph gauges from Granatelli, but haven't because you didn't like the current color choices (white, black, blue):

The company was approached about making these available in silver. If you would be SERIOUSLY interested in a silver version, please email Eric from dynamicmotorsports.com at this address, eric@dynamicmotorsports.com.

He is compiling a list of people interested in silver, and Granatelli has said they would create a silver version if 100 fbody enthusiasts expressed interest.
Old 01-25-2005, 10:43 AM
TECH Regular

would the price be the same?
Old 01-25-2005, 06:30 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Done

I'd definately be in if these were made in a nice silver color. I'm running Macewen silver face overlays now, but would definately spring for the Granatelli setup if they do this up at the same price.

Rob
Old 01-25-2005, 06:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
Done

I'd definately be in if these were made in a nice silver color. I'm running Macewen silver face overlays now, but would definately spring for the Granatelli setup if they do this up at the same price.

Rob
I'm running the same overlays. The price would be the same as far as I know. I originally got interested because a resller was having a group purchase on them for $225. The more I look at them, though, if they made them available for $325 in silver, I would still get them.

Search this Thread