Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Armor All Gel Soap

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 08:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Armor All Gel Soap

Just a FYI: It works really well. Can't comment on the wax, but when you don't want to carry a bucket around the armor all gel soap is nice. Plus, it says it does 8 washes per bottle but I get around 12-15. Been using it with Zaino and doesn't appear to take it off any or leave any swirl-marks (which is what I was worried about with a gel).

Really, one less thing to break out is great. Plus, at $2 a bottle it's pretty cheap.

PSST: Make sure you wet whatever washcloth you're using first. yeah.

Anyone tried the wax? I was gonna try it out on my gf's car since I don't think she really wants to keep up or pay for zaino.
Old 03-26-2005, 09:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I've used this stuff also, though not on my black Camaro. I thought the gel soap worked pretty well washing my parents' silver E320 and orange 350Z. Like Razzak said, it was pretty convenient not having to use a bucket.

I also tried out the wax, on the silver car, it was fine, but on the dark orange 350Z, it seemed to leave streaks. Maybe it requires more buffing out. So my opinion is the wax is fine for light colored cars, but a little harder to use on darker colored cars.

I haven't used this stuff on my black Z28. I think I'll stick with my NXT wash & wax, because it's the only stuff I've found easy enough to apply and giving me a deep shine. But if you're pressed for time, ArmorAll gel soap is nice to have.
Old 06-24-2006, 03:59 AM
Launching!

$2 a bottle sounds good...I saw it for $5.00
Old 06-24-2006, 04:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

id rather scrub her with a turd than use armor all. glad you like it though.
Old 06-25-2006, 04:16 PM
Teching In

I have used both the wash and wax on my nbm ss and it works well. Just don't use it in the sunshine! Very easy to use. Wax makes it easy to dry off and does not streak. I use a very big, absorbant towel.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Anyone else used the armor all gel for the interior in the yellow bottle? The **** is amazing! Makes the interior look so clean and repels the dust for weeks without having to touch it again!
Old 06-25-2006, 07:07 PM
12 Second Club

I got a bottle of the tire gel stuff for Father's Day and it works pretty damn good. It lasts a good little while.

Quick Reply: Armor All Gel Soap