Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

After Market Interior Modifications???

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 08:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default After Market Interior Modifications???

Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket company that makes interior moded parts for F-bodies? It would be nice to change the cheap plastic out for more leather and add some chrome to the interior as well...etc.
Old 04-29-2005, 08:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by USAF WS6 T/A
Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket company that makes interior moded parts for F-bodies? It would be nice to change the cheap plastic out for more leather and add some chrome to the interior as well...etc.
Im in the process of doing my interior. I am goin with mba billet pedals, i just ordered a sparco wheel, i already had some autometer gauges. I have a leather interior already, and i like it. I am also gathering parts for a 97+ Dash swap. The steering wheel is the thing i hate the most in our interiors tho.
Old 04-29-2005, 09:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Most everything you'll do will involve piece-mealing I fear, as there isn't a "interior package" I am aware of, but that is 1/2 the fun of doing mods. It has taken me a over a year to accumulate the vendors/suppliers of various aftermarket items.

This forum is especially great for promoting interior/exterior modifications. Just stay tuned and also attend some car shows involving your model vehicle. You may even come up with some off-the-wall ideas of your own.

I have a few interior mods on my Hawk! (cardomain webpage)

Quick Reply: After Market Interior Modifications???