Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Removal of "Camaro" stickers

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 12:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Removal of "Camaro" stickers

Does anyone have a good way to remove the stickers in the rear of the car, "camaro". I am currently using a hair dryer and goo removal however it is taking forever..........

Any tips?
Old 05-02-2005, 12:33 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LSTSS02
Does anyone have a good way to remove the stickers in the rear of the car, "camaro". I am currently using a hair dryer and goo removal however it is taking forever..........

Any tips?
i used a hot air gun and a flat piece of metal used for applying window tint. the plastic just melted off. i used a piece of clay to remove all the dirt built up around the symbol, took me about 30 minutes to take off both of them.
Old 05-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SaudeKeep
i used a hot air gun and a flat piece of metal used for applying window tint. the plastic just melted off. i used a piece of clay to remove all the dirt built up around the symbol, took me about 30 minutes to take off both of them.
Will take that into consideration.......thank you.
Old 05-02-2005, 03:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

or just rip them off and take your thumb and roll the glue off. I did this on both my WS6 and Z28 (emblems and molding) after i had all the glue off i claybared and waxed. no tools and it only took 1 hour to get it all done