Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Fuel Rail Covers

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 01:39 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel Rail Covers

Wondering who else makes fuel rail covers other than Afterthoughts Auto. They look like they do pritty good work, but they don't do high polished billet lettering. They just do chrome and aluminum brushed. Also, do you have to make the cuts yourself, or do they come with the cuts when you order them(for your wires...) ? Help appreciated!!!
Old 05-03-2005, 05:45 AM
TECH Apprentice

*Link removed PM me if you have a question*

Last edited by Deamon2002; 05-03-2005 at 11:46 PM.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:15 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SLP LS1
Wondering who else makes fuel rail covers other than Afterthoughts Auto. They look like they do pritty good work, but they don't do high polished billet lettering. They just do chrome and aluminum brushed. Also, do you have to make the cuts yourself, or do they come with the cuts when you order them(for your wires...) ? Help appreciated!!!
If you read the description it says basically if there is something you want and don't see it listed, PLEASE ASK!! Afterthoughts can accomodate you on
lettering choices. Obviously it would have to be priced out but that's not a problem. Yes, they come pre-cut to fit.

Bryan
parbreak
Old 05-05-2005, 12:38 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by parbreak
If you read the description it says basically if there is something you want and don't see it listed, PLEASE ASK!! Afterthoughts can accomodate you on
lettering choices. Obviously it would have to be priced out but that's not a problem. Yes, they come pre-cut to fit.

Bryan
parbreak
Well thats funny you guys said that, "please ask." I emailed Afterthoughts awhile back if they can do high polished billet lettering instead of brushed aluminum or chrome and they didn't get back to me. If they intend to run a business I suggest them answering their customers...

I'm not mad or anything, just wondering why they never got back with me. Anyways, hope afterthoughts can do highpolished. I don't really know whey they have brushed aluminum up there. If they are talking about the brushed aluminum I'm thinking in my head that can look really dull. I just want to match my high polished hotchkis brace and high polished billet MTI throttle body, that's all. Hope they can help me out...
Old 05-05-2005, 07:12 PM
TECH Addict

bump..
Old 05-05-2005, 08:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just got my fuel rail covers from afterthoughts and they look great.If you dont get e-mail response try calling.Thats how i would get in touch with them.If they dont answer leave a message and she will call you back.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Teching In

Default Fuel rail covers

There's a guy on ebay that is selling custom made fuel rail covers if you want to pay his price. They look like awesome workmanship and he finishes them per the customers request...but again, he wants $200.00 for each set he makes.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by USAF WS6 T/A
There's a guy on ebay that is selling custom made fuel rail covers if you want to pay his price. They look like awesome workmanship and he finishes them per the customers request...but again, he wants $200.00 for each set he makes.

Here's the link for them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWA%3AIT
Old 05-05-2005, 08:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by USAF WS6 T/A

Sorry, here's a more current link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW

Quick Reply: Fuel Rail Covers