Sponsored by: DashLynx

Red Interior 93-02 Trans Am?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 12:19 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red Interior 93-02 Trans Am?

Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anyone has had their 93-02 Trans Am interiors changed to red? I have an 02 Red Ram Air, and was just wondering what it would look like with Red interior. I wish they would have offered the bright red interior (seats/carpet/trim) similar to that of the Vette's. I know they did offer Red seats for a year or two back in the mid 90's...but I didn't like how they didn't design the rest of the interior to really match them...they just seemed out of place to me. I had a 94 vette some years back, with Torch Red interior, and would like to customize my TA's interior to have a similar scheme some day. Man, that torch red interior was just awesome!
Old 08-13-2005, 08:06 AM
Staging Lane

How about black with red inserts like the ZO6's. That would look nice with a red or black exterior.
Old 08-13-2005, 05:05 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah, the red inserts look nice too, and I've saw a few pics on here somewhere where they've done that with Z28's, but I was mainly wondering if anyone had designed their interior more like the solid red scheme that's in the Vette's.

Quick Reply: Red Interior 93-02 Trans Am?