Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Car got egged!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 12:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car got egged!!

Yeah so i'm leaving my girl's after midnight and i goto open the door to my t/a and what do i find ******* eggs all along the god damn side. Being as this never happened i freaked out and reached for my 9mm but to my dispear it was not there.

Anyway apparently there were reports of a few other vehicles vandelized in the area, thankfully i parked a different way than i normally do, they hit my driver's side and fender which are both flat blue paint right now because i was in an accident and never got the metallic and clear put on yet.

I do not believe they were on there too long i probably did more damage than anything else using a tough sponge used for cleaning dishes i put some rather unsightly scratches on the fender and rubbed hard one spot on the door where you can see white now instead of the flat blue, but all is good its being painted eventually anyway.

What would you do (literally) if you caught someone damaging your car?
Old 09-09-2005, 01:06 AM
TECH Addict

I woke up to egg yolk and egg shell pieces dried to my drivers side door one morning. The shell chipped the paint.

Vandals need to DIE.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:37 AM
TECH Addict

haha that sucks
Old 09-09-2005, 03:07 AM
11 Second Club

what would i do literally?

prolly ask everyone i saw that day and get some damn answers of the bullshit. and once i found the **** who did it i would egg them right up the *** and kick them there repeatedly until he said uncle or till my foot would break. literally

steve
Old 09-09-2005, 10:06 AM
Launching!

Well, I've learned to just let it go after the last couple times. I am 19 and I got the car at 17. It used to get egged alot while I was in HS due to people being jealous. It just happened one night I came home to find probably close to 250 eggs on my car. This isnt an over-exageration either! The WHOLE car was covered in eggs! I filed a police report just incase I wanted to abuse my insuarance policy (But i decided against it). I knew who did it because I have had them repeatly do it. I called up some buddies (about 15 of them - and we were trouble makers and all good friends on the football team) We then bricked this kids honda. Sadly enough, I cant beleive to this day we did that and I realized how stupid and immature it was even if they did egg my car. I'd say just let it go, file a police report and have it repainted or something under vandals actions. But get used to people being jealous cuz **** is going to happen to ur car.

The one thing I do now, Carry a video camera with me at all times, and when ur out late put the camera facing the road when ur parked and just let it record the cars that pass by. If ur car gets egged, ull probably hear it on the video (I have) and ull get a slight sight of the car. But this helps if they ever get caught or helps the police catch them.

But sorry to hear about your car... Just let it go, and move on.

P.S. please get that car painted ASAP lol!

Goodluck man!
Old 09-09-2005, 12:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah i've been driving around with the fender and driver's side door and side skirt unpainted for God knows how long now. I was hit maybe almost a year ago now and i had a foul up with my ins co. I told them i wanted it fixed at a pontiac dealer and painted at the place i had it painted out (custom color) and they said ok we'll cut you 2 diff checks. Unfortunately they only cut one check and i didn't know this until i asked for the other one and long story short i got screwed with a car that is partically painted. I'll get it done eventually though but 2night i am parking my car in my gf's driveway and putting a car cover on it.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:31 PM
Launching!

Give them a dental plan.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah 2 weeks ago I came home around 1:30AM and I'm in my room and I hear a gun shot and my car alarm is going off.....THEY ****** SHOT MY SS RIGHT UNDER WHERE IT SAYS CAMARO....THOSE BITCHES USED A .22.....
Old 09-09-2005, 01:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Next time use something not as abrasive to clean egg off. Getting it before it dries, and using your usual washing method will help.

As far as what I'd do to someone if I CAUGHT them? Trust me, you dont WANT to know. I can guarantee you, I would wind up in jail and probably looking @ a looooong sentence. But Ive always said there's a few things you just dont mess with in life, and a person's car is one of 'em.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BLwNo3COBRA
Yeah 2 weeks ago I came home around 1:30AM and I'm in my room and I hear a gun shot and my car alarm is going off.....THEY ****** SHOT MY SS RIGHT UNDER WHERE IT SAYS CAMARO....THOSE BITCHES USED A .22.....
WTF!!!
Old 09-09-2005, 02:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

i woke up one morning and found out someone had paintballed my car, bastards.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bboyferal
WTF!!!
Yeah I thought the same thing...
Old 09-09-2005, 11:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thats nuts someone shooting cars with a real gun, people are stupid, especially jealous people who want to destroy things we put our time, blood, sweat, money and tears into .
Old 09-10-2005, 02:19 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ABadMother1999
Well, I've learned to just let it go after the last couple times. I am 19 and I got the car at 17. It used to get egged alot while I was in HS due to people being jealous. It just happened one night I came home to find probably close to 250 eggs on my car. This isnt an over-exageration either! The WHOLE car was covered in eggs! I filed a police report just incase I wanted to abuse my insuarance policy (But i decided against it). I knew who did it because I have had them repeatly do it. I called up some buddies (about 15 of them - and we were trouble makers and all good friends on the football team) We then bricked this kids honda. Sadly enough, I cant beleive to this day we did that and I realized how stupid and immature it was even if they did egg my car. I'd say just let it go, file a police report and have it repainted or something under vandals actions. But get used to people being jealous cuz **** is going to happen to ur car.

The one thing I do now, Carry a video camera with me at all times, and when ur out late put the camera facing the road when ur parked and just let it record the cars that pass by. If ur car gets egged, ull probably hear it on the video (I have) and ull get a slight sight of the car. But this helps if they ever get caught or helps the police catch them.

But sorry to hear about your car... Just let it go, and move on.

P.S. please get that car painted ASAP lol!

Goodluck man!

well, i bet he never egged your car again did he?
sometimes the "immature" way brings the best results. two eyes for an eye so to speak, though if you hadnt gotten it all off quickly and it spiderwebbed the whole car, i would place it under eye for an eye
Old 09-10-2005, 03:42 PM
TECH Resident

My car got egged shortly after I bought it brand new. The asshats only threw 2 eggs at it and one hit the driver door dead center and apparently the guy who threw it had a arm like Randy Johnson because he chipped the hell out of my paint. It still remains there because I dont have the cash to fix it, and I might as well wait till all my panels are chipped to death then get the whole car repainted.
Old 09-10-2005, 04:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If i caught em, I'd clean the car with Gods sponge (their face)
Old 09-10-2005, 09:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My car got egged in my work parking lot. I got it off before it dried. But the shell's scratched the paint. The people who did it admitted to doing it on my voicemail on my phone but blocked there #. Went to the cops and got the "were sorry but we can't do anything about it." If I ever find out who did it the jealous little ******'s are going to wish they never crossed me. I'm not a violent person BTW but these people are going to pay dearly Heck I'm getting pissed just by typing this and it happened over a month ago.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:48 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by skewba98z28
My car got egged in my work parking lot. I got it off before it dried. But the shell's scratched the paint. The people who did it admitted to doing it on my voicemail on my phone but blocked there #. Went to the cops and got the "were sorry but we can't do anything about it." If I ever find out who did it the jealous little ******'s are going to wish they never crossed me. I'm not a violent person BTW but these people are going to pay dearly Heck I'm getting pissed just by typing this and it happened over a month ago.
thats bs, i know cops can get in touch with the phone company and trace the number even with the blocked number, we got a death threat once by a blocked number adn within 2 days they had gotten the calling number of who sent it.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

My cars been egged two times....every panel has those little eg imprints on them!!!
The first time it happened at the movies...i was taking a few quick pics of the egging and i heard someone say to a group of kids at an suv "Do it, and see what happenes" i didnt think anything of it cause i was wanting to get the eggs off ASAP! After i cleaned them off i looked over at the suv they took off. They were the ones who had egged my car so i took off after them and lost them right away.
Old 09-11-2005, 03:38 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ABadMother1999
I called up some buddies (about 15 of them - and we were trouble makers and all good friends on the football team) We then bricked this kids honda.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that is ******* GREAT!

Quick Reply: Car got egged!!