Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

blazertech foglights?

Old 09-13-2005, 09:35 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Question for people with blazertech foglights

I want to upgrade my foglights and everyone says these are the ones to get. Well when i go to the website that sells them
http://www.motorsportsperformance.com/index.html
And check out the foglights i get this

Myotek is the parent company that supplies BlazerTech with their fog and driving lights. The Myotek Dichroic Fog Lights provide superior wide-range illumination to enhance your night vision. MANY GTP enthusiasts have been using these to upgrade the less-than-adequate factory fog lights. The Dichroic Glass lens have a blue-yellow color to them that helps filter the light to produce a bright amber/yellow projected beam color from the 55W bulbs.
Now my question is, are these the same as the blazertech lights? Everyone says the blazertechs have a nice white light while these say yellow (which i dont want). So can someone clear this up before i shell out almost $80 for lights i might not like?
Old 09-13-2005, 06:15 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are not yellow thats for sure. There are to different brands, BlazerTech and cyberwhites which is what I have on my TA. The Blazertechs that everybody uses have a white beam color and with a clear lens. Cyberwhites are the same as the Blazertechs except the lenses are blue. The light is still really really white. You could find those at Pep Boys for 39.99.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: blazertech foglights?