Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Tire shop dinged up my 02WS6

Old 11-30-2005, 06:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tire shop dinged up my 02WS6

Umm ya so i order 1 new goodyear eagle F1 GS 275/40/17 through discount tires and have them put it on (which cost 349 with it and it on..i know its f$#%in ridiculous) and i drive home (its night) and when i arrive in my garage i check her over..what do i find???? that i have major dings and scratches on my drivers door and rear fender..i call up there and they are closed...wow am i mad..

i know when i take it up there they will do nothing about it..im f*^%ing furious and i can do nothing about it but touch up paint
Old 11-30-2005, 06:35 PM
TECH Regular

I hear ya man. When I had my cut out installed the shop ran my car into somthing parked in from of the lift. It made two dents on the hood. The are pretty small and made only surface scratches. When they pulled it out the parked it facing the road and left it running i thought it was weird for them to do that. So i did a quick look over my car and didnt find anything. Sure enough when i got home to finish installing the electric part and opened the hood there was 2 dents. I called them back and let them hear it let me tell you. Shady people... I cant stand them.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:50 PM
11 Second Club

you know what they are going to say.... it wasnt us...

and you cant prove it blabla bla...

it sucks

but uhm... get a bat and **** them up..or ding up their cars when they cant see you (never mind dont take my advise is bad)
Old 11-30-2005, 06:57 PM
Launching!

if you go back dont talk to some dumb *** on the floor ask for an owner or manager, be polite and mature about then if they don't do any thing say something like "i'll have my lawer contact you" and then if you want take them to court.
Old 11-30-2005, 07:03 PM
TECH Regular

I just went in and made the biggest scene I could infront of their customers. I knew It wouldnt make them fess up but I enjoyed doing it
Old 12-18-2005, 09:58 PM
Teching In

You should go back and talk with the manager of the Discount Tire store that you went too. I have been working at one in L. V. for a couple years and anytime that there has been any damage to a vehicle, from scratches to broken studs, the shop has always handled the bill. Remind me to tell you about the newbie...the floorjack...and the floorpan of a C5 someday.
Got to admit I hate working there, but it pays the bills as an employee, and they will generally kiss your hind end as a customer.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:05 PM
TECH Resident

I agree w/ BlueVoodoo. I've worked at a tire store, and we kissed the customer's *** whent we were at fault for something. Shady people are shitty people!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tire shop dinged up my 02WS6