Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Minor accident need some help

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 10:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Minor accident need some help

well as we all know that in dfw today we got some sleet/ice on the road. well i was pulling into a parking lot, very slowly cause we all know that LS1 and ice dont mix. Anyway i was pulling in and slid on the ice going up the incline. i taped this BITCH!!!! and it scratches her bumper, i am hoping that she dosent care and just lets it go i told her that i would rather just pay it my self if she really needs to get her F-ING 99 HONDA fixed. then she thinks that my insurance is crap becuase we have 2 camaro's, 2002's. so i was giving all of my info and she is the rudest bitch, i didn't mean to hit . she was like was like what are you doing jacking around i was like i wasn't jacking around have u driven a camaro ss in the ice and when your big *** in the middle i didn't mean. i was being as polite as possibly hit her in the side of her back bumper. so the police show up and she tells them that her alignment is off. well the officer is a person that i know from work see him all the time and he is on my side, in the meantime her husband show's up and starts cusing at me i was like what ever, its a stracth. the officer still on my side issues him a ticket for language against me. then he tells her that it aint anyones falt cause is was on private property.

my car is left with 6 inch cracks in my front bumper right under the corner light and cracked fender. broken clear corner, know my question is what is a good shop in dfw that i can take it too cause i am very **** about my car. would rather it be cheap cause i am already low on money right know. would i have to replace those pieces, or could they put them back together. just wondering.

thanks anyones help

Last edited by Trev_SS; 02-28-2011 at 02:49 AM.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I could take care of it if you want. I work a collision repair shop in Garland, and handle highend cars. Here are a few examples of our work.

My TA we put a WS6 hood on.

SRT-10 Viper we did custom stripes on.

Boss's 97GTS he just sold, we repainted most of it
Old 12-08-2005, 07:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I am not being an ***......
but if you hit her (no matter how minor the damage is) she has the right to get it fixed.
And if you're **** about your car, don't get it repaired somewhere CHEAP. The two do not go together. Damage doesn't look too bad. I'm sure the guy who posted above has a great shop and can do the repairs for you.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah man ice is a bitch. Not to knock you, I just love how everyone who post up there accident picutues always has, "And I was driving extremely slow" or something along those lines. I get a chuckle. Anyhoo, yeah dont' get it fixed cheap my man with the viper looks like he does some good work.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

I don't see why you are upset if she wants her car fixed. you hit her. If she hit you then you would want your car fixed.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:28 AM

First off i wouldn't have a problem paying for her car to get a sctratch removed anyday. but that fact that i was real nice to her and she was the biggest bitch that makes me feel a little different about paying. And then her husband was just the same way.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:37 AM
Teching In

Please tell me that you were leaving Alan Young Pontiac Buick GMC and you and the other car were parked in the North Hills Mall parking lot!!!! My friend in the blue cammed GTO drove by and saw you, and I am pretty sure I drove by you in the mall parking lot and got a little sideways....
Old 12-08-2005, 02:42 PM

yea that was me and i seen him in the gto do you work at allen young?
Old 12-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Teching In

Yes, I do and I still beat all those prices you wanted me to check on the SLP parts.
Old 12-08-2005, 02:49 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Teri9672
I am not being an ***......
but if you hit her (no matter how minor the damage is) she has the right to get it fixed.
And if you're **** about your car, don't get it repaired somewhere CHEAP. The two do not go together. Damage doesn't look too bad. I'm sure the guy who posted above has a great shop and can do the repairs for you.
She is right. Cheap and paint dont mix. You can pay now or pay later. In the state of texas, if you hit someone in the rear, it's your fault.

camarossman88- I can probley get my boss to cut you a deal. That dosent mean it will be dirt cheap. Take some bigger pictures in the light, so I can see the full damage. I cant tell exactly what the damage is to the cover and fender.

Bret
Old 12-08-2005, 05:01 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by jargan04

SRT-10 Viper we did custom stripes on.
If u guys live in Texas and need to get your f-body fixed, call that number, the one on that building, and they'll take care of you. j/k

It looks like you do a great job, very nice looking cars!

Last edited by Intimidator SS; 12-08-2005 at 05:37 PM.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

First off i wouldn't have a problem paying for her car to get a sctratch removed anyday. but that fact that i was real nice to her and she was the biggest bitch that makes me feel a little different about paying. And then her husband was just the same way.
Sadly, her being a major bitch doesn't make her any less entitled to compensation for her pile. Be civil, let them come to you with a reasonable idea for compensation. Since the cop can't place blame, you should let that lady and her husband know that you don't really have to do a damn thing, but you're trying to be a decent individual-- tell them to try that for a change.
Old 12-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GTODEALER2
Please tell me that you were leaving Alan Young Pontiac Buick GMC and you and the other car were parked in the North Hills Mall parking lot!!!! My friend in the blue cammed GTO drove by and saw you, and I am pretty sure I drove by you in the mall parking lot and got a little sideways....
yeah a matter of fact that was me that wanted the prices, and i heard that yall were ******* with his car cus of what happened, thinking it was my car when it was in there, thats pretty fucked up of yall to do that, unless im missing something you should go ahead and straighten it out before you **** with more cars, and i will be damned if i ever take my car there for service
Old 12-09-2005, 08:36 AM
Teching In

OK, I really don't understand what you are talking about when you say that we were screwing with your/his car, the service department is responsible for working on cars not the parts department. I sell plenty of performance parts, I definetly don't need your business and I don't see why you would think I would screw with your car because you didn't buy a part from me. WTF? If you have an issue you can address the assistant parts manager Steve at 817-589-3316.
BTW, you are missing something.

Last edited by GTODEALER2; 12-09-2005 at 08:44 AM.
Old 12-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Banned

why would some one make it up then? and why would he of had to get a new clutch, cus the old one was fried? he did not take it into service for clutch issues. so how did the clutch get fried? did you drain the fluid and let it out?
whats up
Old 12-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LightEmUpLs1
why would some one make it up then? and why would he of had to get a new clutch, cus the old one was fried? he did not take it into service for clutch issues. so how did the clutch get fried? did you drain the fluid and let it out?
whats up
First of all, if your friend has such an issue with us then he needs to talk to the service director about it. Secondly, the car was brought in for a noise in the tranny when cold only on take off (I'm staring at the original complaint on the repair order that he signed)....... it wound up being clutch chatter. Draining the fluid wouldn't cause the clutch to fry..... it causes it not to release which has nothing to do with slipping the clutch which causes it to "fry". I strongly suggest you have your buddy take care of his own crap, stop trying to blame others for inadequate driving styles.....