Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

My Old 94Z RIP 9/00

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 08:28 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Old 94Z RIP 9/00

This was my old 94Z when I was in high school. I wasnt truly happy with the paint job but it only lasted 3 months before it was totaled anyway . It had headers, 2800 stall, 373's, intake, pulley...the basics. I know it needed wheels to set the car off, but I was 18/19 and couldnt afford it....it was a sleeper on the road...against other LT1's at least. After it was totalled I got my 98 TA and loved that car tremendously.

I was hit head on with both cars going about 45. The other driver was an uninsurred dip **** with 3 full grown guys packed into a single cab S10. He thought he could catch his turn without a protected left. That is the car next to mine in this pic, it was traveling in the opposite direction.

Old 01-05-2006, 12:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

RIP that was a nice car
Old 01-05-2006, 12:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

not not 2 crazy about the paint job.. but poor car
Old 01-05-2006, 12:57 PM
TECH Resident

So what happened to the other guy?
Old 01-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TAbeba
not not 2 crazy about the paint job.. but poor car
The guy who did the paint did a drawing on a 8X10 pic of my car and it looked awesome. Flames were long and thin and went all the way back to the rear qtr. I didnt watch it alot through the paint process but thought it was kinda shitty that it didnt look like anything like it was supposed to. The flames on the hood were off center and werent centered. I couldnt complain much though. He painted the whole car plus some other stuff for $700. But I learned a valuable lesson on that one.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Chaotic Firebird
So what happened to the other guy?
I got his info from the police report and called him twice a day to try and get his insurance info. He either wouldnt answer or he would tell me he didnt have it on him at the time. Finally my father and I went over to his house with a police officer (better safe than sorry...was a rough lookin guy) to get the info and he looked like he pissed his pants and finally said he didnt have any. My insurance covered everything. They paid it off, gave me $5,000, I turned around and bought the car from the insurance company for $1300 and sold it for $3500. Sold the car to a gal who lived in North Texas (they drove it home...in the same condition lol) and she sold it again. Last I saw of the car it ended up in Arizona painted completely Hugger Orange, turned into a T-Top car, grant steering wheel I think. I would like to see it now.

Quick Reply: My Old 94Z RIP 9/00